This includes:
GTA
GTA2
GTA3
GTA4
Liberty City
San Andreas
Vice City

I actually haven't played any of the GTA series yet (I know, shame on me), but I'm definitely going to get this. Unfortunately, all I have to say about how it plays is that I asked a friend who has GTA4, and he described it as such, "Despite not finishing the game yet, I had fun just from driving cars into the subway to get to different parts of the city."

Anyway, this is definitely an incredible price. The funny thing is that this is cheaper than just GTA4 + Liberty City, which is on sale at Steam for $13.59. There is Securom on GTA4 (unlimited machine activations) and Liberty City (15 machine installs).

Alice Madness Returns - $14.99
I have played a bit of this and I personally find it very nice. It's a 3D platformer with some very nice graphics and scenery. The characters and atmosphere are done well, as well as the voice acting. And the gameplay is really quite fun. You should be able to activate this on Origin as well.

Both of these sales are Weekend Deals, so they will be over on Monday, October 4th (I forget the exact time).

Edit: Just noticed that you can also get Alice Madness Returns for $12.00 from Origin using their client and the promo code "ORIGIN60".

Last edited by a moderator:
Oooh... I was just about to jump on Madness Returns but the Steam version doesn't include the original Alice. I'm sure the 360 or PS3 versions will come with under $20 someday, so I can wait.

Since we're bringing up other deals, if you use EA's Origin client and go to their store, you can enter the promo code "ORIGIN60" (in caps) to get 60% off many of the currently available games. Some examples are:
Dragon Age II - $8.00
The Sims 3 - $12.00
Mass Effect 2 Digital Deluxe - $12.00
Burnout Paradise Ultimate Box - $8.00
Crysis 2 - $16.00
Need for Speed Shift 2 - $8.00
800 bioware points - $4.00

I believe so long as all the items are applicable, you can have multiple items.

Gonna pick up Alice tomorrow. They finally dropped the regular price from 49.99 to 29.99 so this 50% is much nicer.

[quote name='bigdale']Gonna pick up Alice tomorrow. They finally dropped the regular price from 49.99 to 29.99 so this 50% is much nicer.[/QUOTE]
If you don't mind Origin, you can also get Alice Madness Returns there for $12.00 with the 'ORIGIN60' promo code.

[quote name='WillGabriel']Oooh... I was just about to jump on Madness Returns but the Steam version doesn't include the original Alice. I'm sure the 360 or PS3 versions will come with under $20 someday, so I can wait.[/QUOTE]

I hate to say this, but I tried playing the original Alice on PS3, and holy crow it has not aged well. The controls are pretty loose. You'll miss platforms, fall short of jumps. Just skip it and play Madness Returns. It's much better with MUCH tighter controls.

bread's done
Back