Steam Holiday Sale

Excellent. I'll be picking up GTA IV and The Witcher. Also I really should get CSS, it is always in these sales.

is Indigo Prophecy (Farhenait outside US) worthwile at 3.06 eur ?!? i mean, it should
Also, The Classic Lucaasarts Adventures Pack for a mind-blowing sub 2 pounds price... best quality/price ration in the whole universe and beyond IMHO

I bought Indigo Prophecy and so far today I've played 4 and a half hours of it... totally addicted... apart from a couple of random crashes it's COMPLETELY worth £2.37, especially if you're looking to get ready for Heavy Rain.

I also bought GTA4, but since thats a 15 gig download, that one can wait a while....

[quote name='wtuo']I bought Indigo Prophecy and so far today I've played 4 and a half hours of it... totally addicted... apart from a couple of random crashes it's COMPLETELY worth £2.37, especially if you're looking to get ready for Heavy Rain.

I also bought GTA4, but since thats a 15 gig download, that one can wait a while....[/QUOTE]

thanks for your suggestion, i'll snatch it up quite surely...

[quote name='babaz75']well, there's the awesome Torchlight at 3.99 eur on STEAM
it's half of the half price i paid - even if i feel a bit screwed up, that does not count shit.
IT'S ONE HELL OF A DEAL - grab it ASAP PRONTO STAT!
http://store.steampowered.com/app/41500/[/QUOTE]

Seconded. An incredible bargain for what is a really fun game.

New deals today!
Dead Space: £5.09
Day of Defeat: £1.49
Hearts of Iron III: £6.24
Zombie Driver: £1.74
Complete PopCap Collection: £26.49

Apart from Dead Space, not so great. :|

bread's done
Back