Steam Holiday Sale

I just got PB Winterbottom, the Indie 2D pack, the Oddbox, and all of the Prince of Persia games for 35 dollars. Merry Christmas. :p

I've already eyed a couple of things on the list; too bad I don't have the funds go through with them.:bomb:

[quote name='game_fanatic']Man those publisher packs always make me want to jump on board the PC gaming wagon. The value is just staggering![/QUOTE]
That's the great thing about gaming on PC: best versions of games this gen, all at the fraction of the price of console equivalents.

Really, if you're a cheapassgamer, you really should be going PC all the way.

[quote name='poiuiu']That's the great thing about gaming on PC: best versions of games this gen, all at the fraction of the price of console equivalents.

Really, if you're a cheapassgamer, you really should be going PC all the way.[/QUOTE]

I agree with you ... but only to a point. PC games seem to hit great prices sooner, but the hardware is a real killer. I used to be a hard-core PC gamer, but the "always-upgrade" thing got to be a pain.

The 360 was the first console I ever bought, and I have to admit that I like being able to just put the game in and play. Relaxing on a couch/easy chair is also a different experience than hunching over a mouse & keyboard (though I do miss those controller options for certain game genres).

I know I've probably asked this before, but are most of these compatible with the Xbox 360 Windows controller? I'd love to be able to hook up a gaming PC to my plasma and just use a controller, I know the control scheme isn't ideal but I am much more comfortable on a couch compared to a computer chair!

nooooo! there goes my wallet!

picked up Super Meat Boy, Winterbottom, Flatout, Matnetis, Bad Company 2, Fear Reborn, and all the Just Cause 2 dlc for $20.

Hoping Borderlands and Dragon Age GOTYs hit 50% off.

Steam certainly know how to get my money out of me. :p

[quote name='seed84']thanks i know im probably gonna spend money everyday from now until jan 2[/QUOTE]

Same. Thankfully I'm not a huge PC gamer so I only go for

Anyone and everyone who likes puzzle games should get PB Winterbottom. I got it on XBLA and love it but for 49 cents I'll buy the PC version as well.

Good grief this game offers hours of play...I've spent more on a candy bar and that lasted about 30 seconds.

Picked up Super Meat Boy (Also have 360 version), PB Winterbottom and Titan Quest Gold. Thought about it and I'm also going to pick up BFBC2. Hard to pass up for $7 and better graphics on PC

I get excited every time I see Deus Ex on sale for super cheap then when I launch Steam I realize I already have it.. this has happened to me twice now, seriously. I really should play it.

I guess $20 for Fallout 3 is as low as it's going to get. Will wait for $10.

Bought BFBC2 even though my CPU is below the minimum requirements. :D

[quote name='TripleQ']I get excited every time I see Deus Ex on sale for super cheap then when I launch Steam I realize I already have it.. this has happened to me twice now, seriously. I really should play it.[/QUOTE]Put everything aside and give it one hour. Just one! You might find yourself too engrossed to stop.

[quote name='game_fanatic']I know I've probably asked this before, but are most of these compatible with the Xbox 360 Windows controller? I'd love to be able to hook up a gaming PC to my plasma and just use a controller, I know the control scheme isn't ideal but I am much more comfortable on a couch compared to a computer chair![/QUOTE]

The game page should tell you if it supports gamepad control.

I picked up Witcher, Burnout Paradise, and Puzzle Quest today from the Steam sale.

I already have Burnout Paradise on the PS3 and 360 but I love the game so much and for $5 I couldn't pass it up.

3 days have passed and only Battlefield Bad Company 2 has been bought
anyone else feel this year is lacking so far?

I'm waiting for a better price drop for Fallout New Vegas. It's now at -25%... Lets go Steam, you can do better!

bread's done
Back