Steam - Midweek Madness: Indie Games. ($2 each, $9.99 for all) "Altitude" and more!

EliotAndrews

CAGiversary!
Feedback
24 (100%)
I'm surprised no one's posted this, so I may have simply missed the topic somewhere.

Midweek Madness: Indie Games.
indiegames_spotlight2.jpg

Several independent titles available for just $2 each or $9.99 for all 7: Gridrunner, Space Giraffe, Bullet Candy, Bob Came in Pieces, Altitude, Super Laser Racer, and Galcon Fusion! (Sorry, nothing like Braid or Defense Grid; Those got their $2.50 deals during the Holiday Sale.)

I'm interested, since $2 is an excellent price for any single game. However, I don't see anything truly worth picking up. Your thoughts, CAGer's?

Available MetaCritic Scores:
Altitude (78)
Gridrunner Revolution (79)

UPDATE: Bitter1961 has informed us that Bullet Candy Perfect is available for as low as $1 from the author's official website. The "Perfect" edition features better graphics, and comes with the Windows, Mac, and Linux versions.

Last edited by a moderator:
I'm in for the pack. I'm usually a console gamer but I like to play some interesting games on the pc on the cheap.

While I probably should have bought the whole pack I only bought galcon. This month already has gone well over gaming budget; I just couldnt rationalize the extra $8.

How long do Midweek deals last? I feel like I need a few more days to debate whether I truly want to spend $10 or not.

[quote name='dieresis']How long do Midweek deals last? I feel like I need a few more days to debate whether I truly want to spend $10 or not.[/QUOTE]

The deal will be over with tomorrow evening. Usually between 4-5 PM PST.

[quote name='Mike UFC']The deal will be over with tomorrow evening. Usually between 4-5 PM PST.[/QUOTE]
Thanks. I'll most likely go through with purchasing if I remember.
Getting 7 games for $10 is a good, cheap deal. Plus, it would support Indie games.

Grabbed the pack. Altitude is the most fun I've had playing online with strangers in quite a while; Bob Came in Pieces is something pretty special; and the Llamasoft games (Gridrunner Revolution, Space Giraffe) are sheer madness. Getting those four games for $8 is already an incredible value. Getting three more games for only two more dollars is why Steam gets my business again and again.

Thanks, OP!

[quote name='paz9x']While I probably should have bought the whole pack I only bought galcon. This month already has gone well over gaming budget; I just couldnt rationalize the extra $8.[/QUOTE]

You went over your monthly gaming budget in 3 days?! ;)

I picked up the entire pack, figuring all I needed was to enjoy 2 of them and I'd get my money's worth. So far I've enjoyed Bob Came In Pieces, Altitude, and Galcon Fusion.

I was going to buy the pack, but Steam isn't letting me login right now through the web store. I keep getting an incorrect login error.

[quote name='msdmoney']I was going to buy the pack, but Steam isn't letting me login right now through the web store. I keep getting an incorrect login error.[/QUOTE]
Same here. I was really irritated by it. I know my password isn't wrong because I have it saved via Firefox.
Wow, I hope they don't take down this deal yet.

I can't add the Indie game pack to my cart, either.

Hopefully Valve keeps it up a bit longer since they put the offer out much later than they usually do. I'd hate to see people miss the opportunity to support independent gaming.

bread's done
Back