Steam midweek madness: Left 4 Dead 2 50% off ($25)

Bah, knew I should have waited a bit on this. I could have used my $20 amazon credit toward some other big release around then. I haven't even played it more than 5 hours. Not because it's not fun, just have had so much else to play.

I too would like to get in on a 4 pack. Thanks.

I would consider buying the 4 pack if someone could tell me if I can accept money from PayPal without fees. I don't want to loose out on the deal buy having them take a percentage of the money sent to me.

Last edited by a moderator:
[quote name='QSilver9300']I too would like to get in on a 4 pack. Thanks.

I would consider buying the 4 pack if someone could tell me if I can accept money from PayPal without fees. I don't want to loose out on the deal buy having them take a percentage of the money sent to me.[/QUOTE]

Send via gift but only do this with trustworthy people, otherwise you cannot file a claim.

I'm also looking to get in on a 4-pack still. I PMed a couple people, but no luck yet.

I've never used paypal outside of making purchases, so I wouldn't know what to do to get reimbursed by folks if I bought the 4-pack and split it myself.

edit: I'm covered now. Thanks to soth222

Hi, I know I'm new here but I have one slot open for a 4 pack group. Paypal verified and everything. PM me and I can get back to you as soon as possible.

[quote name='GamingMachine']Hi, I know I'm new here but I have one slot open for a 4 pack group. Paypal verified and everything. PM me and I can get back to you as soon as possible.[/QUOTE]

Got the gift! Thanks, GamingMachine.

I have a question about the 4-pack. If I buy it now can I gift two of them now, and save one to gift later? Or do I have to gift three of them right away?

I ask because I have one friend who is still debating whether or not he wants it, and another who is unavailable for a couple of days so I can't ask him for sure if he wants it. I'd like to get the buying part out of the way now, and worry about who gets a copy in a couple of days.

Thanks to whomever helps me on this!

[quote name='jordanv99']I have a question about the 4-pack. If I buy it now can I gift two of them now, and save one to gift later? Or do I have to gift three of them right away?[/QUOTE]

You can indeed gift a copy later on. There is no time limit.

[quote name='GamingMachine']Hi, I know I'm new here but I have one slot open for a 4 pack group. Paypal verified and everything. PM me and I can get back to you as soon as possible.[/QUOTE]

Legit thanks for including me

I have 1 gift from a 4-pack left, PM me if you are interested!

EDIT: Sorry gone already.

Alright i'm really late on this... plus this is my first post. I really want in on the 4 pack but I know since this is my first post, i'm pretty unreliable. But if anyone is nice enough to risk it, please let me in?

BTW I come from another forum and I missed the Prime Sharing period. Now everyone seems to have it so no one is buying the 4 pack over there anymore.

I really, really need in on a 4 pack. I thought I had a spot locked but the guy backed out. Seriously, people, please. I need a spot.

[quote name='Scorch']I'm tempted to just buy the stupid thing outright if I can't get in on a four pack[/QUOTE]
But then you aren't being as cheap as possible. I know how you feel though... It's rough cause I really want this too but I just don't feel great about spending another 6ish dollars. I'm too cheap for my own good.

[quote name='Scorch']I don't care, I want this freakin game on the PC for the mods! So many extra levels and skins!![/QUOTE]
I know, I really wanna try some of those custom campaigns.

We just need 2 more desperate people and then we'd have enough but why is it so hard to find them.:cry:

The mall from Dawn of the Dead and the police department from Resident Evil 2 are great mods if you have the first game.

If I don't find a spot in a 4 pack in the next two hours, I'm just going to drop $25 on it

Ended up getting in on a four pack with some friends on Steam. But I probably wont have time to play it until the next Steam holiday sale. :lol:

Just letting everyone know that I had a smooth transaction with cag mrsilkunderwear for my last copy of L4D2 from a 4-pack. He's fairly new here and wants good rep so I'm giving it to him here lol.

bread's done
Back