Steam Mirror's Edge 19.99

Seems to be the average price lately, saw it quite a bit at the stores today for the same cost. Still not to bad though, played the 360 one a little. Any word on how the PC version is?

Its $17.99 according to CAG price tracker at Amazon. I'd rather have it on Steam so I'll wait for a sale. I'm not sure if EA titles typically go on sale through Steam or not. . . I actually had this ordered from an Amazon DOTD but I had it combined with a book that wasn't coming out for months so it didn't ship. Not a sure way to "bookmark" a DOTD if the deal is as good as it gets since sometimes they ship part of the order, but in this case it worked and I cancelled that part of the order.

Saw it yesterday at Sam's for $18.09. Even at that I couldn't get myself to take it. I'm thinking sub $15 maximum.

[quote name='Kurina']Seems to be the average price lately, saw it quite a bit at the stores today for the same cost. Still not to bad though, played the 360 one a little. Any word on how the PC version is?[/quote]

PC version is fine. The game itself though i found very redundant for what it is.

i figure this will be on a weekend deal sometime over the summer so i'll probabl wait until then. always looked interesting and i didn't want to buy the retail because it has securom

bread's done
Back