Steam: MLB & NBA 2k10 $2 each, 2K MLB Sports Baseball pack $3

[quote name='Chuplayer']Is it just me or is NBA 2K10 already dead?[/QUOTE]

Considering everyone is playing NBA 2k11 it isn't much surprising. Or you meant the deal is dead, which would make more sense lol.

[quote name='spacebooger']This may be a stupid question, but can you updated the rosters for these games to match the current teams?[/QUOTE]

i think they update rosters like they do in nba 2k11

[quote name='spacebooger']This may be a stupid question, but can you updated the rosters for these games to match the current teams?[/QUOTE]
Officially, no. That ended as soon as the playoffs started. There are community created files online, but last I checked, they only had certain updates here and there.

I think I bought mlb 2k10 from gamestop for like $3 on opening day. Terrible terrible game, but for $2 and you dont have a ps3 go for it.

Might have gotten NBA 2k10 if it was $2

[quote name='V4oLDbOY']I think I bought mlb 2k10 from gamestop for like $3 on opening day. Terrible terrible game, but for $2 and you dont have a ps3 go for it.

Might have gotten NBA 2k10 if it was $2[/QUOTE]

To each their own I guess But I thought 2k10 was much more fun than The Show, The show hasn't improved in 2 years and while the base game is more sound 2k10 is just more fun and has more personality imo.

Wish NBA was still $2 but i got the MLB pack anyway. Was going to get 2k9 and 2k10 and though the pack was just a dollar off, can't beat the manager for free even though I might not even play it. Thanks for the heads up!

Thanks OP and the guy at SD!

I picked up the pack. I love baseball management sims, so I couldn't turn this down!

Hmmm, to rebuy MLB 2k10 on steam, or see if I can still dl from gamestop with the opening day deal. I did like the game but I kindof put it down and since then have reinstalled windows.

Not really a big fan of sports games in general, but for a buck I'll get it in case the baseball mood strikes me. Fortunately, I don't especially give a rip about having updated team rosters, so I won't need to upgrade again for years, lol.

It's too bad about the NBA deal being over so fast, though. Basketball is actually one of the few sports games I do enjoy.

[quote name='cheapo72']Considering the 2K9 game will be removed from the store soon enough, you might as well grab it now.[/QUOTE]

Why will it be removed?

got around to play some mlb2k10, not half bad for 3 bucks...not really sure why i cared about 2k9, but it was free since i was wanting the management sim anyway.

well worth the 3 bucks...i've spent more on half a baconator

Thanks for the links, went ahead and got the pack so I could play 2k10 and the manager, might as well get a free game I'll probably never play.

Is 2009 or 2010 the better game to get on PC? I know this sounds cheap, but I'm not interested in baseball enough to pick up both, and, hey, it is CAG. . . . It looks like the "MyPlayer" thing from 2010 would be fun but the soundtrack from 2009 looks interesting and it seems like everyone is saying that 2010 is really buggy.

Thoughts?

[quote name='warreni']Is 2009 or 2010 the better game to get on PC? I know this sounds cheap, but I'm not interested in baseball enough to pick up both, and, hey, it is CAG. . . . It looks like the "MyPlayer" thing from 2010 would be fun but the soundtrack from 2009 looks interesting and it seems like everyone is saying that 2010 is really buggy.

Thoughts?[/QUOTE]

2k10 is by far the better game, 2k9 was essentially broken. In no way shape or form could I recommend getting 2k9 over 2k10, it does not do a single thing better.

Damn on the NBA deal. Somebody really needs to edit the title to reflect its baseball only now. Gaming and baseball have always sucked for me. I might go ahead and buy it anyway to see if gaming baseball has improved any since the last time I tried it. $2 is like a rental... that I never return.

I hope that the $2 NBA deal returns during the holiday sales.

bread's done
Back