Steam Perils of Summer Sale

Status
Not open for further replies.

ashkpa

CAGiversary!
From June 24th- July 4th there is a sale on every game on Steam!

Here's a link to the deals: http://store.steampowered.com/

Star Wars Collection: Marked down 55%

2K: 25% Discount on most games, 50% Discount on Bioshock 2, 75% discount on the 2K Complete Pack.

Square Enix+Eidos: 33% off Season of Mystery: The Cherry Blossom Murders, 75% off Order of War: Challenge, 25% off the Square Enix+Eidos Collection.

Ubisoft: 33% off all Ubisoft games.

Atari: 66% off all Atari games.

THQ: THQ complete Pack marked down 50%

Rockstar: All Rockstar games marked down 25%, Rockstar complete pack marked down 18%.

Codemasters: Dirt 2 marked down 75%, operation Flashpoint: Dragon Rising marked down 66%, Fuel marked down 66%, Overlord Raising Hell marked down 66%, Overlord II marked down 85%.

Valve: Valve Complete Pack marked down 33%, Conter-Strike: Source marked down 66%

Call Of Duty Collection: marked down 75%

Last edited by a moderator:
Obviously there are multiple threads going, but it's not true that every game is on sale, FYI. A ton are, but MW2, FO3 GOTY, etc do not have sale prices.

Why do you assume every game is discounted? Because you see a bunch of games on the front page on sale? Fix your title. Not every game is on sale.

i bit on the CoD collection, its like buying on CoD and getting the rest for free...

i hope there is not many issues running thme on windows 7

[quote name='shingletingle']Why do you assume every game is discounted? Because you see a bunch of games on the front page on sale? Fix your title. Not every game is on sale.[/QUOTE]

Actually, the reason I made that mistake is because on the front page of Steam they say "Save on every Genre," and in my haste to post the deal I mistook it for saying "Save on every game."

Thanks for correcting me, though.

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back