CoffeeEdge

CAGiversary!
Feedback
15 (100%)
header.jpg

- Reviews
- Demo
- Buy it

In addition to the current Unreal Deal sale, the Ubisoft Sale, the MumboJumbo sale, and the Bone-Breaking Racing pack, now Capcom's UFO sheep-herding game Flock! is 50% off, or $7.49, this weekend only. Also, they game was just updated to feature Steam achievements, for fans of those.

Enjoy.

Last edited by a moderator:
I tried the demo and didn't really like it. For those of you who are thinking of buying, you will NEED a controller. A mouse does not work at all. It didn't for me anyway.

Picked it up last night, enjoying it so far; great if you're looking for a non-popcap, casual puzzler. If you want something with more hardcore puzzles the Bone-Breaking Racing pack is a much better buy.

[quote name='DukeEdwardI']I tried the demo and didn't really like it. For those of you who are thinking of buying, you will NEED a controller. A mouse does not work at all. It didn't for me anyway.[/QUOTE]

I agree, I tried the demo and my mouse was moving all over the place, had to pick up and replace over and over, got annoying hah

[quote name='KrayzieKMF']I tried playing the flock demo on the 360 and I hated the controls. Is it the same for the PC?[/QUOTE]

You can play it with a 360 controller on PC, or you can point-n-click with the mouse. It's still a bit of a pain, for most. Try the demo.

Y'know, i saw this a few days ago and figured someone had posted it, so i didn't bother

Anyway, it looks like a great deal, but the game is apparently pretty bad.

bread's done
Back