Steam Serious Sam HD: 2nd Encounter Free to play weekend 50% off

A lot of people who wanted this one probably got it during the summer sale that just ended, when it was a daily deal, as part of the bundle with the first episode, at $7.50 for both...

Too bad it's just the multi-player when they do these free weekends. I have zero interest in competitive multi-player, but would've liked to try out the actual game. I've been on the fence about Serious Sam since they started putting these remakes out because I've never played them before.

[quote name='Vegan']Too bad it's just the multi-player when they do these free weekends. I have zero interest in competitive multi-player, but would've liked to try out the actual game. I've been on the fence about Serious Sam since they started putting these remakes out because I've never played them before.[/QUOTE]

Same. I've never tried one of the free weekends before, and I was really disappointed to find it was only multiplayer. A very very fast multiplayer at that.

[quote name='Stry-ker']both were 7.50 in a four pack?[/QUOTE]

No. A 4 pack on steam is where one person buys 4 copies of the game and either gives the extra copies to his friends or sells them at a price less than what the game would cost full price.

I'm guessing that anybody who wanted this game and kept track of the Steam sale last week picked up this + The First Encounter for $7.50.

And I think the free weekend also includes the campaign in co-op. Which is THE way to play these games. When you have 8 or more players plowing through endless hordes of mutants/aliens, it makes one feel very happy.

[quote name='jaredhenry13']No. A 4 pack on steam is where one person buys 4 copies of the game and either gives the extra copies to his friends or sells them at a price less than what the game would cost full price.[/QUOTE]

That i know, i meant you got both games for 7.50 as part of the four packs during the sale? Or where they individual 4packs for each game. Either way id like to get in now :)

bread's done
Back