[STEAM] Summer Sale!

Pat_McCrotch

CAGiversary!
Feedback
2 (100%)
http://store.steampowered.com/

Most games are on sale on Steam similar to the Holiday sale! The sale goes on from now till July 4th. New deals everyday:

Day 10:

Sam and Max: The Devil's Playhouse - $17.50
Freedom Force Pack - $1.87
World of Goo - $5
Battlefield: Bad Company 2 - $33.50
Devil Mary Cry 4 - $7.50
Portal - $2
Metro 2033 - $25
Mount and Blade - $10.20
Just Cause 2 - $25

Day 9:

Crysis - $15
Borderlands - $10.20
Borderlands DLC - $3.40
Day of Defeat - $1.25
Beat Hazard - $2.50
Half Life 2 - $3.40
Max and the Magic Marker - $5
Prototype - $15
Bionic Commando Pack - $11.25
Star Wars: Empire at War - $5
Saint's Row 2 - $7.50

Day 8:

Bioshock - $5
ALL Dragon Age: Origins - 40%
Theif: Deadly Shadows - $3
The Misadevntures of P.B Winterbottom - $2.50
Madballs in Babo: Invasion - $2
Titan Quest - $5
X3: Gold - $10.20
Star Wars Galaxies: Complete - $5
GTA: San Andreas - $3.75
Tropico 3 - $7.50

Day 7:

Flatout - $2
Shatter - $2.50
Torchlight - $5
Red Faction Guerrilla - $5
Mass Effect 2 - $24
Red Orchestra - $2.50
The Guild 2 + Expansion - $6.25
The Void - $5
L4D1 - $6.80

Day 6:

XCOM Complete Pack - $3.75
Team Fortress 2 - $6.70
Numen: Contest of Heroes - $7.50
Osmos - $2.50
Street Fighter 4 - $10
Arma 2 - $20
Commandos Collection - $3.75
GTA4 - $5

Day 5:

Joint Ops: Combined Arms - $5
King Arthur - $13.60
ALL Europa Universalis - 66% off.
Oddworld Pack - $2.50
Tales of Monkey Island Complete - $11.90
Operation Flashpoint: Dragon Rising - $4.50
Dogfighter - $8.50
Order of War - $10.20

Day 4:

Gothic 2 + 3 - $2.
Half Life 1 - $2.
Eve Online - $2.
Kane and Lynch - $5.
Dawn of War 2: Gold Edition - $20.
Flotilla - $2.50.
Max Payne Bundle - $3.75.
Civ 4: Complete - $10.

Day 3:

Company of Heroes Pack - $25.
Hearts of Iron 3 - $10.20 + all other DLC = 66% off.
Audiosurf - $2.50
Star Wars: Force Unleashed - $7.50
City of Heroes Pack - $10
Zeno Clash - $3.75
Supreme Commander 2 - $7.50
Left 4 Dead 2 - $10.20

Day 2:

Grand Theft Auto 4: Episodes from Liberty City - $14.99
Alpha Protocol - $33.50
Alien Vs. Predator 2000 - $1.25
Resident Evil 5 - $12.50
Lead and Gold - $5.10
Ghostbusters - $4
Galcon Fusion - $2.50

Day 1:

Bioshock 2 - $15
Killing Floor - $5
Aion - $20
Unreal Deal Pack - $13.60
Trine - $4
Overlord Complete Pack - $4.50
Dirt 2 - $10
Counter Strike: Source - $6.80

Last edited by a moderator:
Torchlight is a really good game
but I would wait, it usually drops to $5 during these kind of events

[quote name='Pajo']never played a diablo clone (or diablo) game before **i know, i know**
but i really liked torchlight[/QUOTE]Get Diablo II and the expansion as soon as humanly possible. If you really liked Torchlight, D2 will blow your mind.

Man there are some incredible bundle deals, too!

I got my eye on the Call of Duty Collection, the Star Wars Collection, 2K Collection, and the THQ Collection!

It's probably a good thing I'm at home with my horrendous internet connection so I'm not as impulsive >_>

I already spent like $20 on the Trine and Unreal pack.

It's sad that console exclusive gamers will never experience the awesomeness of Steam and its many, many sales.

Physical copy or not I'm sure even the cheapest of the cheap wouldn't mind Torchlight or whatever for five fucking dollars.

Jumped on the Call of Duty Collection. It's funny how you get about 5 games for the price of both map packs for Modern Warfare 2.:roll:

Gonna wait towards the end to buy some other games just in case they go on sale.

Yeah, that was 6 months ago, you're due for another raping! :D

On topic: These definitely are some great prices, might finally decide to get Killing Floor now.

Damn. Can't believe I missed Dirt 2 for $10. I've been looking to pick that one up for the PC for some time now. Now it's back up to $23. *sadface* Might check out R.E.5 for $12.50 though.

I'm grabbing Torchlight when it's $5 again. Kinda pissed I missed out on CS Source yesterday, but I'm keeping an eye on this thread now that I know about the sale.

[quote name='CrushEm']Damn. Can't believe I missed Dirt 2 for $10. I've been looking to pick that one up for the PC for some time now. Now it's back up to $23. *sadface* Might check out R.E.5 for $12.50 though.[/QUOTE]

Actually it looks like DiRT 2 is back down to $13.59 USD. Not as great as the $10 deal, but still quite cheap!

If you like Codemaster's racing games, they've got a bundle for $23.79 that includes DiRT, DiRT 2, FUEL and GRID. Not too shabby!

(I'd post links, but I guess I'm not able to since I'm so new here. :))

[quote name='Pat_McCrotch']is anyone else getting the Serious Sam HD Bundle on the main page but when you click it, it just brings you back to the main page.:bomb:[/QUOTE]

USA only :(

I bought Trine and so far I'm really enjoying it.

Oh, and for anyone on the fence about Torchlight it's a really fun game. Probably took me around 8-10 hours to beat/do all the side quests. If you love to find new loot then you can keep doing random dungeons forever.

Dayum, $10.20 for L4D2, $30.60 for the four pack.

Might finally pick it up. Seems there won't be a L4D3 this year anyway…

damn it!?!?! Steam single-handed is making me poor. Gotta pick up the LFD2 for that price.

Even better got 4 people for the four pack. Time for some coop fun.

Fingers crossed for insanely cheap Team Fortress 2.
I have no idea how I keep missing the sales on this.

It might want to be noted that the Star Wars: The Force Unleashed game was the Ultimate Sith Edition, which features some extra DLC. Could make a difference between buying and not buying!

yea just got the EIDOS pack, Batman GOTY, Kane and Lynch, Hitman games, last remnant, supreme commander 2, tomb raider underworld worth it right there. then some random games i might check out later

For those wondering Flotilla is an outstanding game. I paid $5 for it on Xbox Indie Games and I ended up playing the adventure mode for a complete "life" every night for two weeks. The game is all about absurd plot elements, choice, and calm yet tense combat.

Gota love those rasta cats!

[quote name='Pajo']i'm actually doing good on these sales, 0 buys so far :whistle2:D[/QUOTE]

You're a strong willed fellow aren't you? I'm spending around $15 or so a day on these sales, it's nuts! I picked up L4D2 for my brother and Flotilla and Gothic pack for myself. Shit my PC backlog is HUGE! But going through it slowly but surely I'm getting through them.

Now? GoW2+expansion pack, next? Who the fuck knows?!

[quote name='bloodwings']my friend bought like 30 games yesterday and they de-activated his account because they thought it was suspicious activity.[/QUOTE]Wow. Did he get that sorted out? I hear Steam support is rather thick headed on this sort of issue.

so far I've bought:

Half-Life 2
Kane & Lynch
Left 4 Dead 2
Resident Evil 5

Definitely looking forward to tomorrow's deals.

[quote name='Nukkus']why would anyone buy Kayne and Lynch? it's so buggy x_X[/QUOTE]

After the major patch it was pretty playable, most of K&L's stigma comes from that Gamespot fiasco though, game wasn't that bad.

[quote name='kathos']After the major patch it was pretty playable, most of K&L's stigma comes from that Gamespot fiasco though, game wasn't that bad.[/QUOTE]
I wanted to like Kane & Lynch more than I actually did. Technical issues aside, the game was still pretty uninspired. I'm a fan of IO Interactive, though, so I still have my fingers crossed for K&L2.

[quote name='kathos']After the major patch it was pretty playable, most of K&L's stigma comes from that Gamespot fiasco though, game wasn't that bad.[/QUOTE]

even after the patch, i couldn't get past the first quarter of the game, it just kept bugging out so bad.

[quote name='kathos']You're a strong willed fellow aren't you? I'm spending around $15 or so a day on these sales, it's nuts! I picked up L4D2 for my brother and Flotilla and Gothic pack for myself. Shit my PC backlog is HUGE! But going through it slowly but surely I'm getting through them.

Now? GoW2+expansion pack, next? Who the fuck knows?![/QUOTE]

strong willed, or I just started into the WoW universe....
your choice :lol:

bread's done
Back