Steam: "Tales of Monkey Island Complete pack" $4.99

Man, this is a good deal. I passed on the deal directly from Telltale because I only buy PC games through Steam anymore, and that's mainly because I only have maybe 6 PC games total. I like having my entire collection in one place. Thanks, OP!

I loved the first two back when it was on DOS version, and still enjoyed the remastered, Special Edition versions.
I only played the first two and never got a chance to play the third one or this.

I'm going to bite on this because no matter what $5 is always a steal for any Monkey Island series on HD, but I really hope the third one gets released on Steam before I lose my patience and start playing this.

I hate Steam as it has a lot of technical problems internally, but I prefer having it on Steam.
After WiFi became available almost everywhere I go, I noticed it's much better to have them on this particular DRM platform.

I guess I missed the Talk Like a Pirate day sale, I think I was out of town that weekend, so picked it up on Steam. Thanks OP I try to watch the Steam blog to keep up on deals but they didn't post it.

[quote name='LazyTriangle']thanks OP good deal, Steam has been getting a lot of my money lately with these sales[/QUOTE]

alot more of mine thats for sure

bread's done
Back