Steam: Team Fortress 2 (PC) - $9.99

[quote name='white4lfe']Is this deal still available? If so am i buying a cd key or a cd copy that has to be shipped?[/QUOTE]

major fail. 1) look on steam and see for yourself. 2) look at the date of the topic. 3) It's on Steam so there is no physical disc

[quote name='carpwrist']There are people with computers that don't own TF2 already? do they look like this: :dunce: ?[/quote]
Yes there are. Like me for example.

[quote name='thebusoftheundead']TF2 is currently $20 but I wouldn't be surprised to see a sale this week when the scout pack comes out.[/quote]
I know they usually do free weekends when they release an update, but I can't remember if they put it on sale.

[quote name='white4lfe']Is this deal still available? If so am i buying a cd key or a cd copy that has to be shipped?[/quote]

I still can't believe there are people who have no idea how Steam works. You are not buying a CD key nor a CD. You are adding a game to an online account.

[quote name='Vegan']I still can't believe there are people who have no idea how Steam works. You are not buying a CD key nor a CD. You are adding a game to an online account.[/QUOTE]
It's basically buying a CD-key, though.
It's just buying one that can be redeemed online to download the game.

[quote name='iRent']Yes there are. Like me for example.[/QUOTE]

Me too.

[quote name='Kaijufan']I know they usually do free weekends when they release an update, but I can't remember if they put it on sale.[/QUOTE]

I just have to say I love your avatar!

Crossing into established events is strictly forbidden.

Except for cheap tricks.

-The Doctor

bread's done
Back