Wednesday deal DEAD Metro 33 for 66% off

Metro 2033 for 13.60

TUESDAY DEAL IS DEAD
Tuesday deal WAS Titan Quest Titles for 75% off

Titan Quest Gold 4.99
Titan Quest 3.74
Titan Quest Immortal Throne 3.74

MONDAY DEAL IS DEAD
Monday's deal WAS Red Faction Games for 75% off.

RED FACTION 2.49

RED FACTION 2 2.49

RED FACTION GUERRILLA 4.99

I'll be updating this thread every day (yes I lead that exciting a life) when they change so stay tuned

Last edited by a moderator:
[quote name='forbiddenx']Hmm seems like a good deal for $3. But I may wait a bit for what everyone else says![/QUOTE]

nice love the combo tag. haven't seen that before.

I'm hesitant on Frontlines. My understanding from various reviews and friends opinions was the story was interesting but the game itself is mediocre and that was a few years ago. I am not sure if I would ever get around to playing it.

I'm at the point that I can't justify any additional Steam purchases, unless they start selling spare/extra time. However, I'm looking forward to the Steam holiday sale making me a hypocrite.

This hasn't been a good week for me so far. I bought company of heroes at the last sale and tomorrow is probably going to be that or dawn of war. I'm hoping for DoW.

[quote name='Shimrra']Pass on Frontlines: Fuel of War. I wonder how many people still play that game online?[/QUOTE]

A lot more since they are selling it for 3 bucks

Frontlines is pretty decent, it's sortof at the mid-way point between Battlefield 2 and Battlefield 2142. Has a few fun features, like RC attack vehicles and directed chopper strikes and airdrops. It was made by the group that originally made the Desert Combat mod for BF1942, was hired by EA to help develop BF2, and then was subsequently dropped the moment BF2 was finished. There weren't many people playing it when I got it a year ago, but with this sale, I imagine the community will be expanded quite a bit (especially by new players).

For $3, I can hardly see why anyone would call it a fail.

Well Frontlines is still on sale but some of the Warhammer stuff is also on sale so not sure if they're just having trouble updating it all
I'll edit the first post as it happens lol

looks like 50% off...darn was expecting more
therefore gonna wait for the winter sale
thanks for the updates through out the week :)

New to DoW - I know Im late....
Is the complete pack at $29.99 a good deal?
I have a huge backlog, but can't resist good deals!
What are the chances of a complete DoW pack for holiday sale?
I already have most of what THQ has to offer so not interested in a complete pack...
Thanks!

I was expecting something slightly better. Even THQ (website store) had WarHammer II for $7.49. Oh well. I guess I will have to see what there December (Winter) sell is going to show.

[quote name='Darknuke']definitely in on the Chaos Rising expansion. Been waiting for a decent deal on that for a while. Woo =)[/QUOTE]

I grabbed it, too. $9.99 is a good price now even if it'll probably be $4.99 at Christmas.

And it was only a 1 MB download since all the files for Chaos Rising must already be installed if you have Dawn of War II.

bread's done
Back