Steam value pack

Silverbullet90

CAG Veteran
i bought this box of 5 games, CS, half life, blue shift, Opposing Force, TFC, and i made a steam account like 4 years ago. last week i looked at all the game sleeves and saw that each game had its own code so i gave one to 2 of my friends, only three work, so they can make the steam account with all of the games on it. anyon else find this out?

[quote name='Silverbullet90']i bought this box of 5 games, CS, half life, blue shift, Opposing Force, TFC, and i made a steam account like 4 years ago. last week i looked at all the game sleeves and saw that each game had its own code so i gave one to 2 of my friends, only three work, so they can make the steam account with all of the games on it. anyon else find this out?[/quote]

have you actually done this?

I thought each code unlocked the option to play it in steam.

I purchased it, will have to see myself

ya i made 2 accounts for my friends and each had all five games
so really i got 3 acconts for like 20 bux

Last edited by a moderator:
hmm.. I bought regular half-life a long time ago and got all those games, so maybe if you had ever bought any of them, it unlocks them all?

Very odd. Steam states:

Opposing Force CD-keys cannot be registered through Steam. Opposing Force was included in a retail Half-Life package. The Half-Life CD-key included in the package will unlock all of the games in that package, including Opposing Force.

bread's done
Back