Steam Weekend Deal - Borderlands - 50% off

cheapo72

CAGiversary!
Feedback
180 (100%)
spotlight_borderlands.jpg

Through Monday, 10 AM PDT, you can get Borderlands or the Borderlands 4-pack for 50% off. DLC is not on sale.

Borderlands $24.99 (50% off)
4-Pack $74.98 ($18.74 each - 63% total savings)

Metacritic (81)

Looking for a slot in the 4 pack so PM if you have a gift available and I will pay via paypal. Just heard about CAG and this forum today. Been a PC gamer for years and favorite multiplayer game continues to be TF2. I'm a student at Baltimore and you can say this is my intro at the CAG forum which I hope to be active in. My steam id is voken if anyone wants to add me (for some TF2 time or Borderland if I can get it).

If anyone has a slot left send me a PM and ill paypal you the cost of the game

verified buyer on paypal

This still has a few hours, just wanted to say to you early birds that are still on the fence - but up early enough to take advantage of the deal still - that after putting in like 6 hours in it tonight it's definitely worth it! The shooting feels so good. I can't remember a shooter in recent years that just felt so good. It's simply fun to shoot the guns they give you.

Got this last night..kept thinking about it but it is a very good deal, didn't get the DLC yet just want to get through the game and see how it goes before I spend another $30. So far loving the game though

[quote name='datniceguy']I PM'ed you tristan. Otherwise, who still needs one for the four pack? Or I'll be down to get one with other people...[/QUOTE]

sent you a pm earlier

bread's done
Back