Steam Weekend Deal - Brothers in Arms games 50% off each or in a pack for $20

right now it seems you can't add the pack to your cart yet though

edit: okay you can but you have to add the pack from one of the game pages

edit 2: and it disappears during checkout

way to go Steam! :wall:

edit 3: pack is down all together now

I have no idea how Steam handles this, but I specifically remember the first BIA game to be a victim of Starforce.

Just checked out the steam forum and found out that EiB does not have starforce on the steam version. I imagine it is the same for the first one.

I already have the first two. I've started Road to Hill 30 twice now and have never been able to finish it. Also I kind of suck at the whole "flanking without getting my squad killed" thing. I heard Hell's Highway was pretty awesome though. Tempting...

[quote name='DukeEdwardI']I already have the first two. I've started Road to Hill 30 twice now and have never been able to finish it. Also I kind of suck at the whole "flanking without getting my squad killed" thing. I heard Hell's Highway was pretty awesome though. Tempting...[/QUOTE]

I have hell's highway on ps3 and I thought it was awesome. I couldn't stop playing it until I beat it. While I heard from alot of people that it sucked. Maybe they just didn't understand it wasn't run and gun?

After recently finishing watching Band of Brothers, I've really been in the mood for an amazing WW2 game to complement it, and this might be just the thing.

Maybe this belongs in a new thread, but for the casual gamer, Steam has the Mumbo Jumbo Complete Pack (19 games) for $19.99 (normally $59.99). A few of the games in the pack were available for $0.99 earlier in the year, so it may not be the best deal out there, but I think it's good.

http://store.steampowered.com/sub/1844/

Not sure when this ends, but I think it started yesterday.

Maybe this belongs in a new thread, but for the casual gamer, Steam has the Mumbo Jumbo Complete Pack (19 games) for $19.99 (normally $59.99). A few of the games in the pack were available for $0.99 earlier in the year, so it may not be the best deal out there, but I think it's good.

http://store.steampowered.com/sub/1844/

Not sure when this ends, but I think it started yesterday.

This looks like a good deal.

How well do the Brothers in Arms games play on the PC? Do the keyboard and mouse work well for the game?

Are all three games worth $20?

bread's done
Back