Steam weekend deal: CoD Modern Warfare 2 (17% off) $49.99

aznguyen316

CAGiversary!
Feedback
49 (100%)
the [other] weekend deal for CoD Modern Warfare 2 17% off (better than last time right?) Also free play weekend and double XP.

header.jpg

http://store.steampowered.com/app/10180/

$49.99 the price it should've been at launch.. anyway..

enjoy. also check out Civ IV weekend deal.. now THAT's a deal.

thanks to member Alex2290 - those of you interested in buying MW2 (we know you're there, just not speaking up! this game isn't top on steam stats with ghost players) =P
check it brand new on Amazon for $38.xx FSSS or prime, play free this weekend and wait for it to come in. All retail copies have mandatory activation on steam anyway

Last edited by a moderator:
As much as I hate the $60 PC game pricepoint, you people railing against SC2 being $60 really need to wake up or at least research some. :p

Warcraft 3 on launch had an MSRP of $60.
Diablo 2 on launch had an MSRP of $60.

These single-player Blizzard titles launching at $60 is nothing new and has been happening for the better part of a decade. It has nothing to do with being under the wing of Activision.

I think Blizzard games deserves an MSRP of $60 at launch as to brilliant singleplayer campaign, extremely high re-playability with multiplayer and its level editor.
But my only concern is publishers start making all PC games with MSRP of $60 at launch.

bread's done
Back