Steam Weekend Deal - Eets $2.49 (75% off)

DukeEdwardI

CAGiversary!
Feedback
59 (100%)
the steam weekend deal is now posted. Deal this week is Eets. Metascore of 81/100.

Have no idea what the game is about, but there is an HD trailer and a demo for those who are curious.

for $2.49 it could be fun tho :)

Last edited by a moderator:
Any impressions? I'm guna download the demo, but it would be easier if someone could just tell me about it.....demo's have to download, and then i have to open them, and then PLAY them...it's a really big hassle...

Its a puzzle game. You guide a tiny cartoon through the level to collect Puzzle Pieces. No time manipulation involved...

I'm going to skip it and just get AudioSurf for the same price.

http://store.steampowered.com/app/6100

Eets may have a cute outer-shell, but its Lemmings meets The Incredible Machine gameplay, crazy characters and increasingly tricky puzzles quickly sucks in even the most seasoned player. Play over a hundred unique puzzles that ship with the game, and come to our community to download over 200 fan-made levels and crazy solution replays!

Didn't know this already had a thread, I closed mine.

It's tough to turn down any game this side of a Seanbaby column when it's this cheap and this easy to acquire. Steam is not perfect, but it is awesome.

i tried the demo and LOVED it. if the whole game is like the demo, then it is 2.49 extremely well spent. a simple little puzzle game which combines lemmings/the incredible machine.

bread's done
Back