Steambot Chronicles

eldergamer

CAGiversary!
I don't know why I keep coming back to play Steambot Chronicles. The plot moves at an exceedingly slow place. The character's movement through town is tortous to watch.

The game has such a quirky odd charm, though. Even though the mecha combat is really difficult to control and the rhythm music sequences are overly simplified.

It's more than a little flawed. Aside from the game being 'quirky' and 'charming' I really have yet to come across a point where it's fun. And that's the most important part.

This game had sooo much potential.

I really wanted to love it. The setting, the design, the entire concept.

Too bad there were just too many issues with the game. I played it for a few hours and never went back.

Hopefully the sequel fixes everything.

I still have Tail Concerto in my pile 'o shame too.

I /rarely/ consider games a waste of money. Steambot is the exception to the rule.

I wanted to love it. I probably would love it if I could play it. However the control scheme makes playing it impossible for me.

I gave up trying to control the things too. It had potential, but I'm not really interested in putting out cash for potential. ;) I truly feel like I wasted my money on this one as well.

Just adding another vote for impossible controls...

bread's done
Back