steel battalion for $127.50 + tax and shipping at ebgames(used)

Great deal, my local Gamestop has a used one for $179.99. I was contemplating on taking in a shitload of games, but then I relized that I would never has the patience neccesary to enjoy SB.

So, they had to charge an extra $150 for the controller? It must be really nice if it costs that much.

It is really nice. The controller is beautiful. A true work of art. I've always loved giant robot anime, from Transformers to Gundam, and I still think that if they made a Gundam using this controller, it would own all. The game itself is pretty good too, but the whole "die on a mission w/o ejecting and your saved game gets erased" thing really pisses me off.

Plus, not being able to get many 5 on 5 games on LOC with US and European players killed it for me. The Japanese always play 5 on 5, but what did we get? A constant 3 on 3 and a rare 4 on 4 every once in a while. Bah!!! But that's a nice deal for anyone that hasn't picked it up yet. 8)

-Morpheus

[quote name='Masterkyo']No wait I drop $100 or more on this game beside i am not in to Mech game. (Hardly can't play Mechassault) :([/quote]What? I don't think I understood what you said. Are you saying you hate Mech games and you wouldn't pay $100 or more for this game?

Man.. I'm trying to get a complete XBox collection (Started 2 months ago and already up to 55 titles, not bad, eh?).. and I know i'll eventually need to get this.. but I just can't shake the feeling that like.. in two years, i'll see the game + controller for $20. I mean, come on, three or four years ago, the Dreamcast was $200, and look at it now! $10!

[quote name='Scorch']Man.. I'm trying to get a complete XBox collection (Started 2 months ago and already up to 55 titles, not bad, eh?).. and I know i'll eventually need to get this.. but I just can't shake the feeling that like.. in two years, i'll see the game + controller for $20. I mean, come on, three or four years ago, the Dreamcast was $200, and look at it now! $10![/quote]It's alot of money. I won't buy one for now but if I ever find it for $120 or under new, I'd pick it up.
Are these rare? I haven't seen them at many places but no one has ever said that it is rare.

[quote name='Scorch']Man.. I'm trying to get a complete XBox collection (Started 2 months ago and already up to 55 titles, not bad, eh?).. and I know i'll eventually need to get this.. but I just can't shake the feeling that like.. in two years, i'll see the game + controller for $20. I mean, come on, three or four years ago, the Dreamcast was $200, and look at it now! $10![/quote]

yeah but look how much a real pair of maraccas, tiwn sticks or BBA will cost you. It's always going to be rare. I don't think I'll ever see a set for under 100 bucks. And if I did, I would buy it.

Capcom will ship one if you order one. It isn't out of print really, it's just produced on demand. If you can't have it shipped to your house, go into GS or EB and ask to 'reserve' it. They'll have it in-store for you in less than two weeks.

Too expensive for one game. I hear the controler is kind of on the poor side. Anyway, its not my kind of game, too deep.

[quote name='Sarang01']The controller cost like $40 to make or partswise seems to cost that much Sk so take that as you will.[/quote]

partswise i think suikoden 2 costs about 2 cents to make. I dont think that factors in the cost of designing and marketing the game. $40 just on parts is a lot probably 10 times the cost of the parts for any other controller(sans arcade cabinets)

I'd like to order it, but does it come complete with the large box it's normally packaged in, or is it just the game and controller? Thanks for the heads up though! :)

bread's done
Back