Steel Battalion great shape complete controller

untouchablemike

CAGiversary!
Feedback
3 (100%)
I am moving to a much smaller apartment, and among the things to go must be this Steel Battalion. I am looking for paypal only, and it being such a pain to ship, I would like to deal with people of 15+ feedback exclusively to avoid any unpleasantries.

I've tested, it works. I know what it's worth, so please no extreme lowballs, I really could use some cheddar for the move. Pics will be provided with any serious offer.

[quote name='untouchablemike']I am moving to a much smaller apartment, and among the things to go must be this Steel Battalion. I am looking for paypal only, and it being such a pain to ship, I would like to deal with people of 15+ feedback exclusively to avoid any unpleasantries.

I've tested, it works. I know what it's worth, so please no extreme lowballs, I really could use some cheddar for the move. Pics will be provided with any serious offer.[/QUOTE]

The ironic thing is, most people with more than 15 feedback would want you to send it first before they pay, since you have only 3 feedback. I recommend trying to sell it on ebay or amazon.

bread's done
Back