Steel Battalion

Rollett

CAGiversary!
Feedback
4 (100%)
This is a random post, But anyone ever have any luck finding a copy+controllers for this ? Its about the only reason i can think i would like to own a orignal Xbox.. but i hate the idea of buying one on Ebay...

It's $50 at Gamestop/EB Games. If you happen to find one new, it'll be the same price since all new original Xbox items are now considered used, starting earlier this year.

I would offer to help, but shipping on this is a bitch and a half... damn things collecting dust, but no way in hell would I be brave enough to try to package it.

[quote name='Rollett']If you change your mind Geo, May be worth paying to HAVE it packed by some one :p[/QUOTE]

You have no idea how massive this thing is.

I saw it once in a used game store, but that was 5+ years ago, I'd be leary of anything on ebay too, cause the guy I know who owned a copy said he had to fix it multiple times

Last edited by a moderator:
Yeah there is a auction on Ebay going right now for 150 and Shipping, and with a Xbox.. and that seems too good to be true.

I never had to fix mine and I was able to get mine back in the box. It was a pain in the ass but I was able to get it back in. Best I could say is like everyone else has said. Sure as hell stay away from capcom if you see it on their site. Last I looked they wanted 10,000 yeah thats right 10,000. I sent an email asking about it because I thought it was an error. they put it up that high so people would not buy it atleast that is what the email said. To bad it never cought on because they had plans for other games to use it too.

Yeah, i just had a wild hair up my ass to find one because me and some co-workers talked about it the other day lol.... This looks like it might be quite a bit of effort to find lol.

I have a set in my closet that is good condition and completely in working order last time i used it about a year ago. Also have the game and the xpac Line of contact, though I'm pretty sure it isn't supported anymore.

I would be willing to part with it for the right price

[quote name='Ronzo']I have a set in my closet that is good condition and completely in working order last time i used it about a year ago. Also have the game and the xpac Line of contact, though I'm pretty sure it isn't supported anymore.

I would be willing to part with it for the right price[/QUOTE]

Somehow, people still play online: http://www.lineofcontact.net/

I think it is private servers for LoC and that capcom unlocked everything so people can keep playing.

X-Gouki since im looking around i will let you know if i see anything, I may have a set up from a fellow cag, but will only be able to do that after i move this week.

well rollett found a set without having to pay huge shipping costs.

anyone else want a SB set in good condition

That all depends on the price, as I have a buttload of stuff on my TL but very little real cash at this point.

The closest area to me with these in stock is Philadelphia area(I'm bout 2 hours from there).

found one in Craigslist in the Houston area last week .. but he wanted $350 bucks for it .. local pickup only .. heh haha !!!LOL!!! !!!!ROFL!!!!!!!

LOL I love CL. I have like 13 PS3 games, including a sealed SE GTAIV and an import copy of Demon's Souls listed for like $120 flat. I just got an offer from some douchebag around here offering me $75 for everything.

I know that because of my vitriol laced response to his email it's gonna be flagged and removed and I can't really do shit about it. It happens every time I try and list a video game lot I wanna sell AS A LOT and for the price I mention. The fuckin' aholes come outta the woodwork.

bread's done
Back