Steel DDR Dance Pad

Mr. Booty

CAG Veteran
I've been looking around for steel dance dance revolution pads for the PC, but I have not yet been able to find one, i saw www.ddrgame.com and it turns out it has bad shipping and its not really worth getting anything from there.

Anyone ever found a Steel DDR pad with handle, yes with the handle that goes on the back, for the PC ? I've been dying to get one of those since we don't have an arcade in my town and I would really like to play a lot more.

Any suggestions or ideas as to where I can find a great steel DDR pad?

How reliable is it? I don't want to sound like a weirdo or anything, but I'm a very serious DDR player, so the sensitivity on the pad counts alot for me since i try songs on heavy and stuff at the only DDR machine in town and I can;'t get enough practice cause i gotta pay a dollar each game. so. Ill check it out

I used to have a Cobalt Flux pad about 5 years ago. They were really good, but around $300. It looks like they're still around that price now.

I've got a Cobalt Flux one too and it is great. I only use it with my PS2 though. You should check their sight out. cobaltflux.com

bread's done
Back