Steelbook DVD Case 360 Games - 10 released so far...

SynGamer

CAGiversary!
Feedback
66 (100%)
I've been trying to collect Steelbook DVD Case edition 360 games (NTSC/U.S.) for the past year or so and I've gotten quite a bit but there's no real list anywhere online. So below are the ones i have, the ones i know of, and if there are anymore that anyone knows about, please post.

NOTE: a Steelbook DVD Case is just that, a case that looks like a normal DVD case, but is made of metal. Here's an example.

What I Have:

• 007 Quantum of Solace
  • Clive Barker's Jericho
  • Devil May Cry 4
  • Gears of War 2
  • Halo Wars
  • Lost Planet Extreme Conditions
  • Perfect Dark Zero
  • Tales of Vesperia
  • Turning Point: Fall of Liberty
What I Don't Have:

• Resident Evil 5

Last edited by a moderator:
[quote name='Mr_hockey66']halo 3 collectors edition[/quote]
No. That's not a Steelbook DVD case, that's just a huge tin box.

[quote name='Armchair Cowboy']Are you just going for 360 games?

I know Mortal Kombat: Armageddon had one, but that wasn't for the 360.[/quote]
Yes, just U.S. 360 games.

Oh, interesting - I didn't know that QoS was a steelbook release.

I think you covered them all, as far as US releases go. I know there's numerous UK ones, including a Bioshock one that I would love to get my hands on.

My condolences for having to buy Turning Point.

[quote name='Scorch']Oh, interesting - I didn't know that QoS was a steelbook release.

I think you covered them all, as far as US releases go. I know there's numerous UK ones, including a Bioshock one that I would love to get my hands on.

My condolences for having to buy Turning Point.[/quote]
I still hold out hope that a patch will be released :D

[quote name='Jedi1979']i think you do have it all covered...this makes me want to update the list i had compiled of all the US releases in this thread http://www.cheapassgamer.com/forums/showthread.php?t=150988
about 9 months behind:cry:

i wish they had released more steelbook editions rather then the bigger tins, they look so much nicer[/quote]
They look and feel worth the extra $10. But it seems the UK gets EVERYTHING in Steelbook DVD cases.

Just a little bump, unless I've missed something, there have been 10 Steelbook DVD case 360 games released in the States so far...the last one on my list is Resident Evil 5. I've updated the first post with all of the games I know of, if you know of any others, please post.

Very nice list, didnt realize that some of these even had steelbook versions. I just dont remember many of these being pushed in stores, just wondering how did you aquire most of yours?

I've been trying to collect Steelbook DVD Case edition 360 games (NTSC/U.S.
signature_deepthakur.jpg
:)

[quote name='LostRoad']Tales of Vesperia LE. Are you just after NA games or jpn as well?[/QUOTE]

Just NA (as the first post says ;) And Tales of Vesperia is on the list.

[quote name='Link927']Very nice list, didn't realize that some of these even had steelbook versions. I just don't remember many of these being pushed in stores, just wondering how did you acquire most of yours?[/QUOTE]

I got half of these from CAGs (tradelists) and the other half from eBay/on sale.

[quote name='cmart05']I don't know if it was an NA release but Strangehold has Steelbook.

Prince of Persia as well.[/QUOTE]
Unfortunately those were only released in Europe...they get A LOT of steelbook releases.

bread's done
Back