SteelSeries Diablo III Mouse - $49.99 - BestBuy BM

nydoofus

CAGiversary!
BestBuy is selling the SteelSeries Diablo III Mouse for $49.99 in store. Bit of a warm deal, sells for $65 elsewhere. Shows $69.99 onlinw but is $49.99 at the register. Stock seems a bit thin at the moment, so YMMV. I saw on the BB inventory screen that the sale is until 7/14. Stock is either in the PC game hardware section (Razer mice and KB) or in the video game section in the cage

Link below for reference and inventory

http://www.bestbuy.com/site/SteelSeries---Diablo-III-Mouse/4650527.p?id=1218500951652&skuId=4650527

I think it has a 1million click warranty... Anyway, I bought this at launch and really liked it but ended up exchanging it for the Logitech G300 which I found to be more comfortable and more customizable than the D3 mouse.

However, I do miss this more matte finish and the glowing Diablo 3 lettering. At this price I might have kept it, but the G300 was half the price and felt better in my hand. I'd recommend it for sure, especially if you have a smaller hand.

I bought one on Sunday, and honestly i loved it till i noticed that the braided wire was messed up out of the package. It was causing a short in the connection. Also the left click on the mouse has already wore out and i haven't even used it a lot. I can't get macro's to save either, its a mess. I am seriously contemplating if i should just exchange it, or get my money back and get a different mouse.

Amazing mouse, Probably my favorite mouse ever used. Im at about 800,000 left clicks from playing D3 with no issues so far ( It tracks every click )

[quote name='Metalic']Amazing mouse, Probably my favorite mouse ever used. Im at about 800,000 left clicks from playing D3 with no issues so far ( It tracks every click )[/QUOTE]

At first I thought you were being sarcastic. =\
That's actually a pretty cool feature. I'm wondering if I want to get one yet.

The mouse tracks the click or the game does? Where does the game track the clicks if it does? Diablo 3 actually has pretty good ability to allow you to just hold the button down rather than constantly click it, so you're probably wasting effort if you have hundreds of thousands of clicks.

bread's done
Back