Steggy's CAGCAA - NCAA 11 Online Dynasty #2 **Week 9**

Count me in, last year I did 4 online dynasties, I'll be in two this year. Thats how much I love college football! I will play as my Usf bulls and my timezone is eastern! I can play most nights after 8pm and anytime on sundays! I'll join your facebook group when you create it!

Gamertag- JustnCredible29

Updated OP a bit. 1 more in and a PM from another tentative. Hoping to fill this up and have all the logistics rolled out within the week.

[quote name='Cmoore58']I would like in. Iowa or Iowa State.[/QUOTE]

Please respond back with which one you want, and the items everyone else answered such as gamertag, and secondary contact.

I'm in.
Gamertag neworlbush25
Team: Pittsburgh Panthers
Eastern time zone
Time available changes ever week, available all weekends and fridays
[email protected]

Maybe you can try texting as another method? That is definitely the easiest imo

[quote name='neworlbush25']I'm in.
Gamertag neworlbush25
Team: Pittsburgh Panthers
Eastern time zone
Time available changes ever week, available all weekends and fridays
[email protected]

Maybe you can try texting as another method? That is definitely the easiest imo[/QUOTE]

I agree with texting, but how comfortable are people with dropping their cell number here? Maybe pm me and I only pm the members of the dynasty once were underway. Either way, the email I use is linked to my droid, so I still will be notified via cell.

I'd like to get in, but I don't want to hold the league back. We have not 1, but two newborns in the house so I'm not exactly "regular" with my game time. Usually most nights between 10pm-12am eastern I'm good to play, but you never know when I'm gonna get pulled away for a while.

Cpt Tesche
Arkansas

Will PM email address if I get in.

Yes my email is synced with my Droid too, but not everybody has access to their email 24/7. If everybody is comfortable with pming everybody their cell numbers, I believe that would be the most efficient way to do this

Is this dynasty filled up yet? If not, I would like to join. Here's my info:

skychotic / skychotic / CST / 8 AM - 8 PM (I work overnights) / [email protected] / Boise State

Also, could I recommend that we use the fairdale kings rosters? I hate just having numbers or fake names.

[quote name='skychotic']Is this dynasty filled up yet? If not, I would like to join. Here's my info:

skychotic / skychotic / CST / 8 AM - 8 PM (I work overnights) / [email protected] / Boise State

Also, could I recommend that we use the fairdale kings rosters? I hate just having numbers or fake names.[/QUOTE]

Was definitely going to usedfk rosters. Imo theyre always the best. Ill update this thread later this afternoon and see how many more we need. At work and mobile aint exactly easy....

Looks like we're up to 8. I'm looking forward to finally getting this thing going. My other OD that I'm in isn't going at the pace I was hoping for :(

BmBoWnZ / xFRaGaLiCi0uSx (With a Zero) / EST / Summer vacation so times fluctuate, but generally midday-late night / [email protected] / USC

Also, do we as individuals have to download the rosters ourselves? I have PastaPadre's rosters right now but I don't know how that effects things once you go online.

[quote name='BmBoWnZ']BmBoWnZ / xFRaGaLiCi0uSx (With a Zero) / EST / Summer vacation so times fluctuate, but generally midday-late night / [email protected] / USC

Also, do we as individuals have to download the rosters ourselves? I have PastaPadre's rosters right now but I don't know how that effects things once you go online.[/QUOTE]

I will have to look into that. I always have my rosters loaded b4 i log online so im not sure where they pull from.

[quote name='Steggy']I will have to look into that. I always have my rosters loaded b4 i log online so im not sure where they pull from.[/QUOTE]

Yea it's confusing to me. Like Madden always made you pull the latest rosters, but this game seems to load yours. Well what if I edited the players to all be 99+ overall, wouldn't it load that way online? I don't get it

I wish I could help you guys out and join you, but I have no cash right now to purchase the game. If someone wants to hook-me up with a copy I will gladly join this dynasty league. :lol:

if we are going for a big ten i will go with The Ohio State University... but that is only if we are going strictly big ten.

Eh....i would rather have like a conference champion...and if we are going to go to a random conference then we all decide on the conference and I think it should go by who signed up first...

[quote name='AtomicGerbal']Eh....i would rather have like a conference champion...and if we are going to go to a random conference then we all decide on the conference and I think it should go by who signed up first...[/QUOTE]

Oh I agree completely, I was just suggesting an alternative to the standard 12 user team arrangement. In all reality the game gives incredible flexibility for an online dynasty and if we really wanted we could use a twelve team conference with two CPU teams. That way we get a conference championship game and that sweet A+ rating for conference prestige in recruiting. Once again though, just suggestions. I'll just be stoked to get started and play some games.

Me too. There is only one small problem i find with the game...and it does erk me a bit lol. Its that fact that the defenses have faster CB's and what not than a HB does when he breaks for a big run.

[quote name='AtomicGerbal']Me too. There is only one small problem i find with the game...and it does erk me a bit lol. Its that fact that the defenses have faster CB's and what not than a HB does when he breaks for a big run.[/QUOTE]

Too true. Demarco Murray and Mark Ingram both get caught from behind far too often by dbs.

I had it will Texas Tech and Texas. I broke a huge run on the outside. At maybe like the 25 yard line of my side. I was playing my friend and at like the 20 yard line of his end zone he caught me and it should have been a touch down.

bread's done
Back