Steven Seagal has sex slaves!

I read it and it just seems like a money hungry woman to me... It isn't even criminal charges (which should be the case since it would be rape), it is suing for money!

wow and hes a lawman now too isnt he? you know itd be cool if they made a fighting game with all these big name martial arts film guys but have 2 diff versions of each of them. one when theyre at their prime and then one with how they are now.

Yes, it does seem to be for money, probably built on all the other horrid rumors about Steven Seagal. You never know though...

HE'LL TAKE YOU TO THE BANK, THE BLOOD BANK.

"He's a lawman now too.."
He's been a lawman for 20 years. Jefferson Parish, Louisiana. Hard to kill.

Last edited by a moderator:
I believe the woman. Everybody knows Steven Seagal thinks he is above the law.

If I was the woman, I would be careful that I might be marked for death.

[quote name='SlimJim0725']I read it and it just seems like a money hungry woman to me... It isn't even criminal charges (which should be the case since it would be rape), it is suing for money![/QUOTE]

Rape/sexual assault is pretty often brought to court in civil suits for multiple reasons.

[quote name='fatherofcaitlyn']I believe the woman. Everybody knows Steven Seagal thinks he is above the law.

If I was the woman, I would be careful that I might be marked for death.[/QUOTE]

:applause:

[quote name='SpazX']Rape/sexual assault is pretty often brought to court in civil suits for multiple reasons.[/QUOTE]

Don't you dare take this topic seriously until page 3!

Segal's filmography is pun gold and must mined.

As an aside, Kelly Le Brock:

Before Seagal

http://www.perfectpeople.net/photo-...76-29kb-media-1537-media-93934-1100233500.jpg

Kelly-LeBrock-352x476-29kb-media-1537-media-93934-1100233500.jpg

After Seagal:
http://www.pizzacomedy.com/wp-content/uploads/2010/01/kelly_lebrock_today.jpg
kelly_lebrock_today.jpg

[quote name='SpazX']Rape/sexual assault is pretty often brought to court in civil suits for multiple reasons.[/QUOTE]

True, but you would think she would have had a criminal case before going straight for the money. I don't put anything past anybody, so it could be true that he did this stuff. That aside, it just seems pretty convenient to go straight for a civil suit for someone this rich and famous.

[quote name='fatherofcaitlyn']I believe the woman. Everybody knows Steven Seagal thinks he is above the law.

If I was the woman, I would be careful that I might be marked for death.[/QUOTE]

Nah, she should be out for justice since she is under siege.

youd think if someone had been forced to be a sex slave theyd be driven to kill those who did that to them but a guy like segal is above the law and itd take an executive decision before they could go out for justice. hell if someone tried that shit with me or someone i know theyd get pistol whipped.

The best Seagal story is how on the set of one of his movies, Seagal bragged that nobody could get close enough to him to choke him out. So some stuntman just ran up to him and choked him. Seagal cried that it wasn't fair because he wasn't ready, so the stuntman waited while Seagal prepared by saying even if the guy got him in another chokehold, Seagal's chi power would prevent him from passing out. Again, the guy jumped on him and put him in a chokehold and Seagal passed out and shit his pants. Then the stuntmen locked him unconscious in a closet.

I just stumbled on this article, which is pretty interesting and touches on a few of the other Seagal legends (ie: boldfaced lies).

http://www.lukeford.net/profiles/profiles/steven_seagal1.htm

[quote name='crunchb3rry']The best Seagal story is how on the set of one of his movies, Seagal bragged that nobody could get close enough to him to choke him out. So some stuntman just ran up to him and choked him. Seagal cried that it wasn't fair because he wasn't ready, so the stuntman waited while Seagal prepared by saying even if the guy got him in another chokehold, Seagal's chi power would prevent him from passing out. Again, the guy jumped on him and put him in a chokehold and Seagal passed out and shit his pants. Then the stuntmen locked him unconscious in a closet.

I just stumbled on this article, which is pretty interesting and touches on a few of the other Seagal legends (ie: boldfaced lies).

http://www.lukeford.net/profiles/profiles/steven_seagal1.htm[/QUOTE]

that was a interesting read. damn shame if its true i was a fan of his back in the day and even though now i know most peoples "reps" in hollywood are bs its s shame that he seems like such a bigtime tool. especially the whole stealing other peoples life stories and portraying them as his own. and the way he treated his wives.

[quote name='Mospeada_21']where's Gloria Allred in all this?![/QUOTE]

Gloria Allred is pretty funny too. She's the lawyer to all the whores.

bread's done
Back