Sticks of Hope: Nestle donating $0.25 for every message sent!

Moxio

CAGiversary!
Feedback
11 (100%)
Ripped from SD, but it's worth it.

www.sticksofhope.com

"Send a message of hope to kids with cancer on a virtual frozen pop stick. Each time you do, Nestle Ice Cream will donate 25 cents to City of Hope and add another stick to the statue."

This is a great cause, guys. I sent a bunch of messages and I urge you to do the same. Please.

-M

It's like the pink lids on the yogurt for breast cancer. It's a BS publicity scam/marketing ploy, they say in the fine print that they have give"up to $XX,000" They should just give the money and be done with it, but how would everyone know how great they are for being so caring? How would you now have "Product X" pushed to the front of your head next time you're on the fence about giving your money to them or a competitor? You can't. So they have to do shit like this.

[quote name='mykevermin']Why can't they just give money without trying to make a fucking advertisement out of it?[/QUOTE]
Exactly, plus the maximum amount that can be donated is capped.

[quote name='JimmieMac']It's like the pink lids on the yogurt for breast cancer. It's a BS publicity scam/marketing ploy, they say in the fine print that they have give"up to $XX,000" They should just give the money and be done with it, but how would everyone know how great they are for being so caring? How would you now have "Product X" pushed to the front of your head next time you're on the fence about giving your money to them or a competitor? You can't. So they have to do shit like this.[/QUOTE]

Well at least they are doing something. Any time this comes up I try to do this.

However, I somewhat agree about the pink lids. Those are just a bitch to send in and I don't see why anyone would do so.

bread's done
Back