(STILL ALIVE, ENDING SOON) The Other Guys (BD/DVD/DC combo) - $11.99 AC Amazon

shrike4242

CAGiversary!
Feedback
1043 (100%)
Amazon has matched Best Buy's $14.99 price on the two-disc (BD/DVD/DC) version of The Other Guys, from this week's ad flier.

There's a $3 coupon that's still valid on it (COMEDYS3) that knocks it down to $11.99 AC. Original thread with the coupon: http://www.cheapassgamer.com/forums/showthread.php?t=278696

Obviously, $25 or more for FSSS if you don't have Prime.

It's another option for those that don't have the $5 off coupon that works at B&M that came packaged with Resident Evil Afterlife.

Last edited by a moderator:
[quote name='Socheata']I didn't like the movie much. The funny parts were too far and few. Even at $12, I'm a bit hesitant to get it.[/QUOTE]

Same here.

Almost worth it alone for the Gator parts.

"Gator needs his gat!"

This was a surprisingly funny movie, and an excellent send up of the buddy cop genre. Picked up a copy. Thanks, OP :)

Any other movies this coupon good on? I just took advantage of this deal. Figured I would see if you were able to use it on something else?

Crap, I wish I would have known about that coupon the other day.

EDIT: Apparently the code doesn't work with the $12.99 Blu-ray only edition that I originally ordered, just the combo pack. Either way, I wish I would have waited.

It was a decent movie, but it could have been better. Both Ferrell and Wahlberg seemed to be trying too hard to be funny and that didn't really work too well. Worth a rental at best.

[quote name='ssjmichael']It was a decent movie, but it could have been better. Both Ferrell and Wahlberg seemed to be trying too hard to be funny and that didn't really work too well. Worth a rental at best.[/QUOTE]

I agree... it could have been so much better. :whistle2:( Don't trust the cover art.... it's false advertisement. Worth the rental though... Love the opening scene though :whistle2:D

Saw this with the GF we both fell asleep. Everything thing seed so forced. Wish the rock and SLJ were the main characters

[quote name='sdclippers']Saw this with the GF we both fell asleep. Everything thing seed so forced. Wish the rock and SLJ were the main characters[/QUOTE]
I agree! :applause: Then it should be called "The Main Guys" LOL :whistle2:D

[quote name='Kristopher']Any other movies this coupon good on? I just took advantage of this deal. Figured I would see if you were able to use it on something else?[/QUOTE]Check out the link in the OP. The coupon that works on The Other Guys also works on Grown Ups, though it's at normal price so not worth it.

There's another coupon that works on Pineapple Express and another Seth Rogan movie, also for $3 off.

I thought the movie was pretty funny. $11.99 is a good price but I think I'll wait a while and see if it drops further. It just came out and is already been on sale for $12.99. I see an $8.99 sale (like Talledega Nights has been) in its future!

Awesome deal. Thanks for posting this. The flick was hilarious, and McKay's DVDs are always chock full of extra goodness.

[quote name='shrike4242']Check out the link in the OP. The coupon that works on The Other Guys also works on Grown Ups, though it's at normal price so not worth it.

There's another coupon that works on Pineapple Express and another Seth Rogan movie, also for $3 off.[/QUOTE]

The Grown Ups is the worst movie I have ever seen. It is the movie equivalent of the song We Built This City (the worst song ever written).

[quote name='thebob101']The Grown Ups is the worst movie I have ever seen. It is the movie equivalent of the song We Built This City (the worst song ever written).[/QUOTE]

But the Grown ups has the awkward chubby daughter making jokes about the dumb fat father and peeing in the pool! Whats not to like?

/sarcasm

[quote name='thebob101']The Grown Ups is the worst movie I have ever seen. It is the movie equivalent of the song We Built This City (the worst song ever written).[/QUOTE]I didn't say it was a good movie, just that the coupon worked on that movie as well.

bread's done
Back