Still Gaming, my online video game review show *New ep HARLEY DAVIDSON RACING PS2

C_A

CAGiversary!
Please RATE my videos on the youtube site! Thanks!

Most recent episode: Harley Davidson Racing (PS2) (March 11)
[media]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XET_uhNWM9Q[/media]

Whoo-Doggie we're gonna race across America and get to the rally!!! Anyway, yeah, um... hmm.

Previous Episodes
Vectorman for the Sega Genesis
Mega Man Legends for the Playstation 1
Sky Diver for the Atari 2600
Ninja Golf for the Atari 7800
Mercury Meltdown Remix
Corvette Evolution GT for PS2
Hydro Thunder
Still Gaming's Wii Virtual Console NES Spectacular
The Best Football Game of All Time
Christmas NiGHTS
Dragonball Z: Budokai 3 (pilot)

Guest reviewer (girlfriend)
Panzer Dragoon Saga

Quick reviews
Burgertime
College Hoops 2K7 for PS2

The backstory
In 1999-2000, I watched what is still my favorite video game review show of all-time, The Game Room. They reviewed classic games and newer games, and had a professional, yet laid back style. Sadly they were a victim of the .com burst of 2000 and are nothing more but a memory. In November 2006 they posted a video on youtube, showcasing a release of a documentary of the rise and fall of their show. They are my total inspiration, and still the best online show ever made. For more information on the documentary, here is the director's blog.

It is my hope to one day keep the high standards that The Game Room set long, long ago.

grjoust.jpg

untitled1lv1.png

..I have a long way to go.

New quick review!

Burgertime

[media]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=l6gU19ZDu_s[/media]

You should post these in the review forum. They would do better over there. Then you could have one thread for all of them if you wish instead of creating separate threads for each one.

This is the one thread for all episdoes, as the first sentence implicates.

The review forum looks like a barren wasteland. No exposure or comments whatsoever can come from there.

The Corvette review was fantastic. :) It's nice to see you do a mix of decent games and utter crap.

It's hard to be fresh and funny when reviewing cruddy games. Keep up the good work. :)

[quote name='rabbitt']You've got my support as long as you dance to your own beat.[/QUOTE]

Definitely!

[quote name='daroga']The Corvette review was fantastic. :) It's nice to see you do a mix of decent games and utter crap.[/quote]

I just review 'em as they come in! Could be great games, could be crappy games. I probably won't be doing any crappy vintage games, save for a few. That's covered already by the Angry Video Game Nerd.

It's hard to be fresh and funny when reviewing cruddy games.

Yeah, I've seen many knock-offs of the Angry Video Game Nerd. Woof.

Keep up the good work. :)

Going to try! More coming very soon.

Heh, I like the reactions to the Burgertime episode.

Whoa, what happened? I figured this would be the second episode, I haven't seen any threads about the show lately.

I'm really behind.

Yeah, this is the one and only thread since way too much content's been coming out this month. I didn't want to clutter up the forums.

cool review C_A. Tried that ninja golf and got to the 6th hole. Facing the same dragon everytime kinda sucked.

[quote name='C_A']But then you'll have to admit to being lame like I did. :([/quote]Eh, I gots no problems with that. ;) There's very few games that I feel I'm good at or beat with a high difficulty level. Ninja Gaiden (Xbox) and the original Splinter Cell on Xbox are my two claims to "fame" I think.

[quote name='DT778']have you thought about reviewing the family guy game?[/quote]

Nah, C_A seems to like to review games that are a bit obscure, or just old school.

[quote name='yukine']Nah, C_A seems to like to review games that are a bit obscure, or just old school.[/QUOTE]

Yeah, it kinda seems that way. I'll change that in a few weeks.

[quote name='C_A']Yeah, it kinda seems that way. I'll change that in a few weeks.[/quote]
I'm not complaining, fool. I like this style, but I guess it wouldn't hurt to review something a bit more recent.

Maybe a game like Chulip, as it's quirky, and a bit obscure... but recent! ;)

bread's done
Back