Still getting the PS2 12.96 glitch on the 2 for 30 deal @ CC.com to work

[quote name='HERETOSTAY']I checked earlier today and bought Bully and RE4 for $28.xx with California tax.[/quote]

FYI.. Bully will be $10 next Friday...

Hmm...I'd like the current gen Splinter Cell: Double Agent, but I'm not sure what else to get. I probably wouldn't like Bully (don't like the premise...). Not sure if I'd like Mortal Kombat: SM as I've never liked an MK game before. TMNT isn't supposed to be that good, but I might like it best. Nothing much else I'd be interested in.

[quote name='Wolfpup']Hmm...I'd like the current gen Splinter Cell: Double Agent, but I'm not sure what else to get. I probably wouldn't like Bully (don't like the premise...). Not sure if I'd like Mortal Kombat: SM as I've never liked an MK game before. TMNT isn't supposed to be that good, but I might like it best. Nothing much else I'd be interested in.[/quote]

Bully actually has a better storyline than you would think. It is less like a "lets pick on some kids" and more like lets bully the Bullys. Hope that makes sense.

[quote name='Marktg30']Bully actually has a better storyline than you would think. It is less like a "lets pick on some kids" and more like lets bully the Bullys. Hope that makes sense.[/QUOTE]

Sort of, thanks! Maybe I will pick it up. I just don't like the idea of just playing some jerk (I don't like playing a bad guy, or at least not a GTA style bad guy...now if I got to play some really great villain like Spike from Buffy or something THAT might be fun...)

damn i hope this holds out so i can get the first lego star wars game and socom combined assault. thaks for the post man gonna suck to have to wait till tomorrow to get in on this.

bread's done
Back