Still have a Beta channel??

dahermitt

CAGiversary!
Since the Xbox 360 spring update recently came out, does anyone else in the beta still have the beta channel when they login into xbox live. I would expect that the live update would remove this from my xbox "channels."

I haven't had an update since the beginning of the beta. I think they are still waiting a little while to actually roll out the 'real' update for the beta testers.

I recall hearing it was going to be rolled out in waves. I also still have the beta channel, but my brother (in the same house on a different XBox) has received the full update.

The update launched for everyone May 19th I believe, they were just lazy and didn't remove the channel for beta testers in the update.

I have 2 360s. My slim that I got into the preview still has the beta channel. My other 360 received the update the other day.

Yea I had a friend of mine who was in the beta, received the update and now the channel is gone for him.

Still up there for me though. Guess it's not a big deal since it doesn't really do much sides sit there. Do we get auto enrolled for the fall preview program?

Has anyone had this problem since the beta update? Almost every fucking time I load a game it promts me for the same 2mb update over and over and over again. It's getting annoying to be kicked out of my party every time I start a game just to download the exact same 2mb update that spans across a good 5 or 6 games that I've played since downloading that.

Yeah, I am now getting an update for every damn game I play or app I launch. I'm not in a party but it is annoying. The only update I want is to finish the beta and just remove that 'beta channel' from my dashboard and have a regular dashboard as others. The waves of updates were to be rolled out in a matter of time over weeks and I think it's done but some of us are still stuck in beta mode.

I am on the same boat as everyone else, still stuck with the Beta Channel. My neighbor, who lives right below, just got the update two days ago so hopefully it should be hitting me soon.

Just got an email that said that we should be getting the update to remove the beta channel "after this week." They also mention that the Halo Reach disc will still be playable on any system that has the new update.

[quote name='intoxicated662']I got the beta channel removed the other day on its own, no system update. [/QUOTE]

Same for me. Beta channel is gone and I haven't downloaded a system update in weeks.

So quick question for clarification purposes....can ANY system now use the Halo Reach Preview disc if they have updated to the current update out there? I just wanna make sure so my wife can use our extra Halo Reach disc on her system. Appreciate any info on the subject!

bread's done
Back