Still more codes left. Monday night code drop [New riddle on page 2]

CAG Barcode

CAGiversary!
I'm in a good mood and I feel like giving back to CAG, I'll give codes of XBL props and 48 hr trials in different ways.

First code:
2M9XD-CYJDW-2Y6J9-**3DP-XX6XZ

Clues:
**=You're a pervert for guessing this! (numbers)

Good luck, and always remember to post if you were the one who grabbed the code.

Last edited by a moderator:
Thanks for posting back, I need to know if there's people around tonight, or I'll wait for tomorrow.

Anyways, congrats!

Congrats to the guy who got the code!

And thanks for posting out codes. I'm definitely keen to grab one if you still have any left. :)

[quote name='Nyxeris']Life wins, because I sure as hell haven't in trying to figure out this puzzling code. :p[/QUOTE]

I hear you on that one Nyxeris. I've tried evrything from adding the numbers to trying the alphabet backwords to random letters. I've even tried words, but nothing worked.

Holy stuff people, I screwed this up

*** = 25 6 25

I apologize to all the people trying to figure this out I'll give you a gift probably.

[quote name='CAG Barcode']Holy stuff people, I screwed this up

*** = 25 6 25

I apologize to all the people trying to figure this out I'll give you a gift probably.[/QUOTE]

Whoa, got it on the fly after refreshing the page, it was an helicopter prop! :bouncy:
And obviously numbers were the missing letters' alphabet position, so they were YFY... well, thanks again, I'll refrain from taking any more codes so good luck to all the others for the next challenges! :applause:

I wish I had some more codes, but I already messaged 2 of you who were trying hard to get the code, my bad.

In other news, here's a new challenge:

D*H*T-JKX2P-HFPY9-GJ4C2-VC*MZ

*o*ah*iin

Good luck everyone, this time I'm sure it's right

[quote name='CAG Barcode']I wish I had some more codes, but I already messaged 2 of you who were trying hard to get the code, my bad.

*o*ah*iin

[quote name='CAG Barcode']I wish I had some more codes, but I already messaged 2 of you who were trying hard to get the code, my bad.

*o*ah*iin

[quote name='CAG Barcode']New one:
VD*Y3-4X2W3-M3VC9-TV*HC-6DWKZ

**= Hey, nice played. (same letter)[/QUOTE]

Got it, thanks! It was GG, of course, and the code was for a wireless controller prop.

You guys are fast

2V**9-Q##C6-4XKFK-7X^^V-9Y4PZ
** = 4th twice. Letters
## = from all around the world
^^ = *ay *er View

[quote name='CAG Barcode']You guys are fast

2V**9-Q##C6-4XKFK-7X^^V-9Y4PZ
** = 4th twice. Letters
## = from all around the world
^^ = *ay *er View[/QUOTE]

2VDD9-QWWC6-4XKFK-7XPPV-9Y4PZ

Any 48 Hour Codes ?

Of course there will be 48 hr codes, but you'll have to wait until tonight, maybe a new thread with different rules.

In the meanwhile:

3PFHC-R9J*7-R4XTM-2YK3D-2X**Z (Code for female avatar)
*** = Evil

[quote name='canvasch']he is about to reply... (i'm psychic)[/QUOTE]

How did you know? lol

bread's done
Back