Still need 4 feedback from my LOWBALL SALE and come see my new sale list

Status
Not open for further replies.
[quote name='starmask2k3']The figure from the Anniversary set is the small freebie[/QUOTE]

No. That came with the game. I threw in a keychain from Transformers.

you did not have missing booklet on your items when I bid sir. Thats false advertising so you can cancel my bid on clock tower and Mister misquito, I will still get Megamanx8 if its complete but if not no way.

well, guess I better get in on this! is that Splinter Cell LE complete? case is generic? and whats w/ those Dawn of the Dead discs?? no listing, but pictured..

55.dracula:resurrection-complete - $1.00
112.splinter cell chaos theory limited edition - $1.00

[quote name='token2k6']well, guess I better get in on this! is that Splinter Cell LE complete? case is generic? and whats w/ those Dawn of the Dead discs?? no listing, but pictured..

55.dracula:resurrection-complete - $1.00
112.splinter cell chaos theory limited edition - $1.00[/QUOTE]

game is complete and the dawn of the dead are promo's from the movie and thanks for asking questions before bidding

[quote name='chanster']Does the devil may cry 5th anniversary collection box include all three devil may cry games and are they complete?[/QUOTE]
no just the box

[quote name='ZxT Vendetta']Hey I got the game today. I would like to give you kudos for the nice packaging. Did the games show up for you?[/QUOTE]
yeah but not the locker

[quote name='ZxT Vendetta']The locker is coming ground from UPS. That would have been too expensive to send USPS. It should be there next week.[/QUOTE]
was the DC# on the box

[quote name='ZxT Vendetta']I have it somewhere. I wrote it on a piece of paper[/QUOTE]

no was the DC slip on the box

[quote name='ZxT Vendetta']For the locker? Yeah UPS offers tracking for everything. I have to find the # somewhere...[/QUOTE]

my box that i sent to u did it have the DC slip

um... i will get back to you. I honestly don't remember. I will let you know when I get home in like 30 minutes. That is where the box is. I am still at work.

[quote name='Byakurai']$6 for item 17. Also, would you happen to have the sensor dongle for the ps3 somewhere? I'm missing that from my copy of time crisis.[/QUOTE]

yeah i do

[quote name='TctclMvPhase']

Doesnt this code expire before the end of the auction?[/QUOTE]

i made a mistake its must be used by March 15, 2010 not February 15, 2010)

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back