Still need 4 feedback from my LOWBALL SALE and come see my new sale list

Status
Not open for further replies.
Ok, what the hell... how many things have you got me down for? I am ONLY bidding on Final Fantasy Origins... and definately not terminator salvation for a console I don't own...

i'm confused. you keep saying you updated bids, but i'm not seeing mine ever register.

also, when did someone bid 13 on klonoa? if i'm missing something, cool, but i could have sworn the last bid was 7 and then i bid 10, and then i checked and it was 13? but my bid on threads of fate wasn't even listed?

[quote name='affa']i'm confused. you keep saying you updated bids, but i'm not seeing mine ever register.

also, when did someone bid 13 on klonoa? if i'm missing something, cool, but i could have sworn the last bid was 7 and then i bid 10, and then i checked and it was 13? but my bid on threads of fate wasn't even listed?[/QUOTE]

I only bid $10. Is starmask including shipping in that price?

[quote name='Verloren']I bidded $9.00 on Final Fantasy Origins, thats my bid not Denzalo[/QUOTE]

I concur with this Statement.

Also, I bid $7 on #50 FF Chronicles.. Not 67!

18.guncon3(shipping is 5 for this) $10
19.guncon3(shipping is 5 for this) $10
44.kingdom hearts 1 $4
47.Wild ARMs-complete but missing booklet nu-Greatest $5
48.Final Fantasy Origins-complete $6
53.threads of fate - disc only in a cd case $6
69.dragonball z dead zone the movie $10

[quote name='phantasyx']2.$3
23.Marc echo Getting it up $2
28.Mister Mosquito $2
30.Megaman X collection $11
40.MegamanX 8 $6
60. $10[/QUOTE]
I ment 69 not 60, I was typing fast. I didn't win it anyway.

[quote name='Karma Is a Bish']Update the bids, I need to know how much I spent :p[/QUOTE]

1 million dollars :):):):)

your final is incorrect - i won threads of fate with my 10 bid.

amc5kidz only bid $6 in post 315, which didn't beat the current bid.

Yea, your totals are wrong.

The highest bid for Final Fantasy Origins was made in post 301. That bid was mine and was $9.00.

amc5kidz bidded $6 in post 315, which was lower than my previous bid.

I also told you in post 305 that I did not bid on Terminator Salvation for the Xbox 360 so why am I still listed for it?

[quote name='Verloren']Yea, your totals are wrong.

The highest bid for Final Fantasy Origins was made in post 301. That bid was mine and was $9.00.

amc5kidz bidded $6 in post 315, which was lower than my previous bid.

I also told you in post 305 that I did not bid on Terminator Salvation for the Xbox 360 so why am I still listed for it?[/QUOTE]

the bids was not updated when people was bidding on the stuff

[quote name='starmask2k3']the bids was not updated when people was bidding on the stuff[/QUOTE]

When I was bidding earlier the price was already at $6, so even if the totals were not updated, that bid would still be invalid.

Besides, there is no excuse for fabricating a bid in my name on 2 games in your auction, one of which is still up on the first post. The fact is amc5kidz posted $6, even if the totals were wrong, should you be nearly doubling that figure without this person's permission?

[quote name='starmask2k3']the bids was not updated when people was bidding on the stuff[/QUOTE]

False. The bid at the time was $9, you had me down at the current high bidder. Nonetheless the high bid was $9. $6 is not a valid bid, perhaps people should watch the thread instead of straight sniping items?

[quote name='Verloren']When I was bidding earlier the price was already at $6, so even if the totals were not updated, that bid would still be invalid.

Besides, there is no excuse for fabricating a bid in my name on 2 games in your auction, one of which is still up on the first post. The fact is amc5kidz posted $6, even if the totals were wrong, should you be nearly doubling that figure without this person's permission?[/QUOTE]

what bids are u talking about

[quote name='Denzalo']False. The bid at the time was $9, you had me down at the current high bidder. Nonetheless the high bid was $9. $6 is not a valid bid, perhaps people should watch the thread instead of straight sniping items?[/QUOTE]

what bids are u talking about

sorry, i don't know what this means. i do know my $10 bid on threads of fate was the winning bid. amc5kidz never bid the amount you have listed on the first page, he only bid $6 and never had the highest bid.

[quote name='starmask2k3']what bids are u talking about[/QUOTE]

The bids on Final Fantasy Origins. I'm sticking up for Verloren here. I feel he's in the right on this one.

we are talking about post #315, quoted below - it seems you gave this guy several winning bids, but in actuality his bids were not high enough.

for example, he only bid $6 for threads of fate. my bid of $10 should still stand.

[quote name='Amc5kidz']18.guncon3(shipping is 5 for this) $10
19.guncon3(shipping is 5 for this) $10
44.kingdom hearts 1 $4
47.Wild ARMs-complete but missing booklet nu-Greatest $5
48.Final Fantasy Origins-complete $6
53.threads of fate - disc only in a cd case $6
69.dragonball z dead zone the movie $10[/QUOTE]

Wow, what a fucking mess. I wanted to bid on the KH games but after seeing how poorly organized this clusterfuck of a lowball was, I'm glad I didn't.

[quote name='Gaming Dude']Wow, what a fucking mess. I wanted to bid on the KH games but after seeing how poorly organized this clusterfuck of a lowball was, I'm glad I didn't.[/QUOTE]

this was not a poorly organized clusterfuck of a lowball

[quote name='affa']we are talking about post #315, quoted below - it seems you gave this guy several winning bids, but in actuality his bids were not high enough.

for example, he only bid $6 for threads of fate. my bid of $10 should still stand.[/QUOTE]

ok then

boy%20at%20movies%20eat%20popcorn.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back