Still need a Wii?

Joystick76

CAGiversary!
Feedback
5 (100%)
I know they're still out of stock pretty much everywhere, and most kids that were hoping on getting one didn't. I'm getting bored with just Wii Sports, since that's all I've had, and I have not much to look forward to until Sonic comes out, so I'm willing to sell my Wii to someone for 350 shipped anywhere in the US. It's got about 15 or so hours of gameplay on it, give or take an hour or two. I just installed the new firmware with the Weather Channel and Internet, so it's good on that. It hasn't had any problems at all with me.

Includes everything, as well as reciept.

Pics:

Why do you think anyone in their right fucking mind would buy a used Wii for a $100 markup?

Stop being an ass and sell it for a reasonable price, or get that shit outta here.

[quote name='Grave_Addiction']Why do you think anyone in their right fucking mind would buy a used Wii for a $100 markup?

Stop being an ass and sell it for a reasonable price, or get that shit outta here.[/QUOTE]

I love how the tone of his message suggests he's doing CAG a favor...

Jeessus...

Maan, didn't think this would happen. Just putting it out there.

Jeez guys, I didn't want to piss anyone off. All I knew was that they were going for more on eBay, so I figured why not...

God damn.

bread's done
Back