Still Rocking the PS2 - 5 Reasons: Persona Games Are so Damn Good!

TheOSGVault

CAGiversary!
One of the most pleasant surprises of the end of the PS2’s life cycle were Atlus’s Persona 3 (2007) and Persona 4 (2008), both released in North America long after the next generation of consoles had come out. Battle in these RPGs is party-based combat in standard level-grinding dungeons, but the other half of the gameplay makes Persona games unique. Each game is split almost evenly in half between dungeon combat . . . and working through one year in the daily life of a high school student in Japan (including occasionally answering questions in school).

Read & Enjoy the Full Story - http://theoldschoolgamevault.com/blog/articles/640-persona-games-great#sthash.TUdoew9L.dpuf

My friend used to tell me how good the Persona games are, but for some reason I was never interested in them, maybe one day I should play it someday.

Good games, but I much prefer Nocturne and Digital Devil Saga.  The dungeon-crawling and battle systems in P3/P4 aren't as good, IMO, but the Social Link system is fun.  P3/P4 also have a lot of polish.

bread's done
Back