Still waiting on my GHIII from yourfree360games.com...

olde_english

CAGiversary!
Is anyone else waiting on their GHIII from yourfree360games.com? I completed my offers in early November, got the shipped email on Dec 24th... still haven't received anything though.

Should I be concerned? This is the first item I've ordered from them, so I really don't know what to expect.

just wait it out, they can be slow most of the time. I have a shipped order from the 24th that hasnt gotten to em either.

WOW someone I can finally agree with mine is still on order believe it or not, look at this:

orderwb3.jpg

I think this is BS...their reasons for the product being delayed were quite pathetic:

Reason 1: Well were sorry non of the vednors here in US retailers send their products as gifts...so they said we cant send it because you would be charged inport fees. I personall didn't care and another thing is I emailed RedOctane and asked if they send items as gifts they said Yes.

Reason 2: How is it possible that they did not perfect sending products to Canada....are you telling me I am the only Canadian that they sent a game too and registered with them from Canada? that's BS I am not that dumb jeez.

I finished my referalls and placed order on the 15th, just checked and its 'ready to ship'. Just waiting for them to ship it.

I guess they love me more then you :)

[quote name='SpitFire158']They must hate you.[/quote]

maybe....but why did I deserve it I did they offers and got nothing out of it why should I be different stupid Trainn.

bread's done
Back