Still want Uncharted 2...$46.11 @ Amazon

I thought the gold box section was for everyone...that's where I saw it on the bottom there...still just $2 difference. Sorry everyone.

[quote name='pure skill']I'll try to stay strong. $30 will be the price someday. To quote Tom Petty, "Waiting is the hardest part".[/QUOTE]

If you do a used one on gamestop with cag16 and an edge card you can get it for like 37 roughly ( cant remember exactly ordered one last week)

[quote name='Linwood']Waiting for it to fall to $30, personally.[/QUOTE]

You may wait until 2011. I can't see a successful SCE game go to $30 that quickly. It hasn't happened this generation. $40 is the likely low until 2011.

[quote name='simpleblur']waiting for that 40$ price point[/QUOTE]
Only saw it for $40 at Amazon during BF (and I pounced at that price)... since then the cheapest it has been is around $50.

I still want it, but my master plan involves a B2G1, Demon's Souls, and Ratchet and Clank: A Crack in Time. Also, I have yet to finish the original (stupid Nazi zombies).

it's a $30 game. if you get it at forty you won't hate yourself but $30 is the sweet spot.
The last third of the game is beyond cliche'.

[quote name='Linwood']Waiting for it to fall to $30, personally.[/QUOTE]

Good luck with that. One of the greatest games ever made, period!!

Just FYI it's regularly available used on eBay for ~$35 shipped. Used PS3 games are great since Blu-rays are extremely scratch resistant compared to 360/Wii DVDs.

If Unhcarted 2 is a $30 game, then all new releases should be coming out for $20 from now on. Seriously, Uncharted 2 is one of the most impressive titles released ever, in every aspect. I would have paid $100 for that game and wouldn't have felt bad at all. The multiplayer experience is by far the best I have had in a long time as well.

[quote name='fadersdream']it's a $30 game. if you get it at forty you won't hate yourself but $30 is the sweet spot.
The last third of the game is beyond cliche'.[/QUOTE]

[quote name='fadersdream']it's a $30 game. if you get it at forty you won't hate yourself but $30 is the sweet spot.

24czcxx.gif

Says it all for me.

I borrowed UC2 and liked it, but it's not a game I see myself wanting to replay or buy anytime soon. For whatever reason (maybe because it was less platform heavy) I see myself replaying UC1 more.

[quote name='GaveUpTomorrow']If Unhcarted 2 is a $30 game, then all new releases should be coming out for $20 from now on. Seriously, Uncharted 2 is one of the most impressive titles released ever, in every aspect. I would have paid $100 for that game and wouldn't have felt bad at all. The multiplayer experience is by far the best I have had in a long time as well.[/QUOTE]

I don't know about "every aspect", but in terms of presentation I definitely agree.

[quote name='tenma']I borrowed UC2 and liked it, but it's not a game I see myself wanting to replay or buy anytime soon. For whatever reason (maybe because it was less platform heavy) I see myself replaying UC1 more.

I don't know about "every aspect", but in terms of presentation I definitely agree.[/QUOTE]

You guys don't know what your are missing. It is well worth $40 even $60 and why wait for $30 and you might have to get it with that hideous gh red cover.

I literrally have played this game close to 300 hours as it is my favorite game of al time. The gameplay and mechanics were improved from UC1 though the game does feel easier. The graphics and voice acting are top notch. The MP is great as I love co-op in this game and spend most of my time here. I would get it at this price no question if I didn't own it but would scoop it up in heartbeat at $40. You guys don't know what you are missing. My favorite game of this gen by far for me.

Yeah, I've got to disagree with this guy as well. Uncharted 2 was my far and away my favorite game last year. Tight gameplay, excellent graphics, good story line and voice acting. I got it on release day and I didn't hate myself.

This game is worth the retail. I literally spent hundred of hours on it mostly on MP. I finished all the single player option except the Crush mode. The MP is so addictive that it's better than crack.

[quote name='HeSaveDave']waiting for the $4.99 pricepoint[/QUOTE]

I guess you won't see UC2 until never. Unless you can find it used at a tag sale. Good luck with that one.

bread's done
Back