Stoic's Puppy Lowball Is OVER! Totals! Shipping! Shipping totals!

41. Fallout 3: Lunchbox, Bobblehead, Artbook AND DVD! $20
Generic Red/Black XBOX 360 Controller - Slow Left Rumble - Black Battery Case $6

69. ZIPPO - Lighter Lot - Never Been Filled - Silver (CHRONIC etched) and Gold Plated
scaled.php
- $4

my internet stopped working last night, i was afraid i would miss the lowball final minutes. thank god my internet started working again this morning.

Probably ending this early afternoon and I'll get totals together tonight. Hope to start shipping by Friday or Saturday if all payments are received in a reasonable time.

[quote name='Stoic Person Eater']Probably ending this early afternoon and I'll get totals together tonight. Hope to start shipping by Friday or Saturday if all payments are received in a reasonable time.[/QUOTE]
Whoo. I have to work tonight and I was afraid I'd miss out on the ending, so early afternoon is perfect :D

[quote name='aptanor']Whoo. I have to work tonight and I was afraid I'd miss out on the ending, so early afternoon is perfect :D[/QUOTE]

Not that it'll matter: I was planning to snipe all the stuff you bid on anyway. :D

11B. Xbox 360 Controller Screw Driver - $5

[quote name='EveningNewbs']Not that it'll matter: I was planning to snipe all the stuff you bid on anyway. :D

11B. Xbox 360 Controller Screw Driver - $5[/QUOTE]
And to think I was going to bid on that screwdriver for you if you weren't around when it ended.

57. VOLTRON - "You Complete Me" Mech MED T-Shirt - Light Blue - NWOT Never Worn - $1

Bids are updated. I get off of work at 5. Not sure if I'll end it before I leave the office or shortly after my commute home and walk with Rufus and the other dogs.

Either way, it's over very soon. Thanks again to everyone for your support.

[quote name='Stoic Person Eater']His ear is looking much better; still a small amount of fluid in his ear drum, but it's much, much better.[/QUOTE]

That's good to hear, man!

Ear problems can be bad. Our rabbit we saw the other day had this awful crusty buildup all over the inside of her ear. Took her to the vet and they said she has ear mites, and we have to take her back for the next three weeks for injections. Her ears point down so we didn't notice at first. Good thing we noticed when we did, if had been much longer she could have gone deaf in that ear.

[quote name='Setherial']22. :dvd: Dead Space: Downfall - $2
24. :dvd: Exorcist: The Beginning - $1
39. :dvd: Three's Company - Season 1 - $2[/QUOTE]

damn you!!!!!!! lol;)

bread's done
Back