Stoked $19.99 at Amazon

My brother would probably like this game, since he's a snowboarder, but I'd imagine it will be $10 eventually, hopefully before Christmas.

I have Stoked, Shaun White, and Amped 3. I think Amped 3 is a much more fun game. It's classic Tony Hawk style and a blast. Stoked and Shaun White have much better graphics, but I hate the controls and the events are super boring. Stoked is full Skate-like type controls (which I hate).

If you can find Amped 3 in stock at Gamestop, it's priced at $10. People criticize the style/humor of the game. Look past that.

What is the single player like in Stoked? I have Shaun White (which I enjoy playing, since I snowboard) and I think it's a pretty good game.

Yeah, Stoked has been 10 bucks @TRU for a while now....even less when they had their clearance discount. I bought it and thought it was crap. Ended up selling it and getting my money back, fortunately.

I was stoked when I got this for $10 at TRU then became Un-stoked when I tried to play it. I became stoked again when I traded it in and got my money back.

[quote name='Justin42']Already been $10 at TRU on clearance, stores near me haven't been selling it particularly fast even at that price...
00.gif
[/QUOTE]

That's a shame about the last bit, as it's actually an OK game. Granted, I wouldn't pay more than $10 for it.

bread's done
Back