Stolen all three systems $19.99, project snowlblind pc too

chris916

CAGiversary!
Feedback
8 (90%)
ebgames

these all show their regular prices when u search for them, but are 19.99 when you go to the product detail pages for some rreason. sorry if it's a repost, i know how anal some of you are whemn someone posts one.

Critics are ripping this game a new one. I wonder if this is a permanent price drop?

edit: GameSpot says it feels like a budget title to begin with, maybe Kemco took the hint.

Stolen figures to be 2005's Rogue Ops... just one of those games that came out that no one ever cared for and will see a huge dropoff...

Poor Stolen. It put it's developer out of business before it was even released, and now, it's already on it's way to the bargain bin. Yeesh.

The game is just not very good. Everything in it is just not as perfected as the other games in this genre. It's got a lot of potential though. The retail price tag is insane for this game, as for a value game it's not too bad but if you already have other games that this pretty much rips directly from you may enjoy that better. But as for the review ripping on it if you play it you can kind of understand what they are saying. If they actually ironed out the small details the game could have been pretty good. I mean come on hot chick with awesome looking sunglasses you can't go wrong.

[quote name='lorddct']The game is just not very good. Everything in it is just not as perfected as the other games in this series. It's got a lot of potential though. The retail price tag is insane for this game, as for a value game it's not too bad but if you already have other games that this pretty much rips directly from you may enjoy that better.[/QUOTE]

This is part of a series? News to me.

Yea I meant genre, I don't know Splinter Cell CT dropped rather fast. Not to $19.99 but to $29.99 I think that one is more worth the buck

[quote name='AdamInPlaidum']When i saw the topic title I thought someone was selling stolen systems for 20 bucks.

Ha.[/QUOTE]
ha :)
nobody buy this game, i played the demo for 3 minutes and shut the crap off at that long.

[quote name='AdamInPlaidum']When i saw the topic title I thought someone was selling stolen systems for 20 bucks.

Ha.[/QUOTE]

Ditto here, ha

[quote name='Fatesealer']Stolen figures to be 2005's Rogue Ops... just one of those games that came out that no one ever cared for and will see a huge dropoff...[/QUOTE]

I thought the exact same thing. It looks to be made at the quality of Rogue Ops also, although it could be even worse.

Heh...I love some of these cheesy stealth games. I'll probably wait until it drops a bit more so I can finally add it to my collection...right next to ROGUE OPS & MISSION IMPOSSIBLE: OS :)

bread's done
Back