Stootsi Chaos

"Chaos" describes Stootsi's returns department after their last debacle of a video game sale. Good try OP, but I predict the vast majority of CAGs will skip this sale and probably all future Stootsi promotions.

For the mystery boxes some people got garbage, for the expensive one everyone got garbage and every box was the same

For the $0.25 PC game deal, a lot of people either got a partial order filled or got nothing. I got nothing and they didn't even refund me the full amount. I had to e-mail them and ask for the other part of the money to be refunded.

I don't care if they had some amazing deal like a 360 for $99, I wouldn't order from them.

and supposedly since they were getting bad feedback they had old customers send in good feedback or made it up, either one. If you look at how many ratings they had prior to September and campare that to the month of September alone (actually just the 3rd and 4th) its obvious they did something to turn the reviews and there website rating to the good. Pretty shady if you ask me.

I understand many of you had issues with Stootsi and I will take them under *heavy* consideration.

That being said, any thoughts on the chances of a 360 arcade stick popping up? I'm still trying to find a cheap one to have on hand when Street Fighter 4 comes out next year.

[quote name='grifta67']I understand many of you had issues with Stootsi and I will take them under *heavy* consideration.

That being said, any thoughts on the chances of a 360 arcade stick popping up? I'm still trying to find a cheap one to have on hand when Street Fighter 4 comes out next year.[/quote]

Fat chance! That is an item that could actually be of use... so I'm going to go out on a limb here and say no, it ain't gonna pop up.

I bought the DS Starter kit that just sold out since i had a $5 coupon which basically paid for the shipping. So for under $8 bucks i got a car charger some cases and 3 styluses which was all i really needed.

from what I can tell, it appears that stootsi chaos is going to become a new staple for them, unlike a woot off.
they still have their regular deals alongside the stootsi chaos item.

I used my $5 coupon and got a Metal Gear Solid 4 Headset for $8.

I got burned on the Platinum box but this has 14 day warranty and free return shipping if its no good.

I didnt have trouble with stootsi though i didnt take much of a gamble.

Won their caption contest and got a used 1st party ps3 controller for shipping costs.
Looked brand new and came quick.

I've ordered from Stootsi in the past and didn't have a problem with them. Definitely worth a look.

They've had a few decent deals on there throughout the day. Guitar Hero DS bundle for $125 (I think that was a few days ago before the 1-hour item countdown), Wireless GH3 controller for Xbox 360 for $20, Wii LAN adaptor for $13, Xbox 360 controller battery pack for $5 and quickcharge kit for $15. They've probably had at least a few more decent ones but I had only caught around a few of the things they've been rolling through.

[quote name='my2k2zx2']I used my $5 coupon and got a Metal Gear Solid 4 Headset for $8.

I got burned on the Platinum box but this has 14 day warranty and free return shipping if its no good.[/QUOTE]

The only problem is, if your headset is DOA, you lose the coupon. I had this happen with the 360 network adapter. For whatever reason, they wouldn't do an exchange, just a refund.

I ordered a Turtle Beach X3 Wireless headset from them for $39.99 last month. Cheapest price I found on Amazon at that time was $65 for them.... used.

It took about 10 days from the day I ordered for it to get to me. It works great. I had no problems. Wish I had bought some more to sell on Ebay.

bread's done
Back