Stop paying for video games and get them for FREE instead! Easy, fast, and effortless ways to get games fast! +Amazon Cards and more!

I just spent about 100 Swagbucks on some raffles! I bought 4 chances for a $2,500 Amazon Card (80 Swagbucks), and one chance for a Seagate 500GB USB Portable External Hard Drive (14 Swagbucks). Wish me luck everyone!

Last edited by a moderator:
Just got 50 SwagBucks in under an hour! Now I need 400 more for an Amazon Card because I spent all of the ones I had before on raffles.

I have 329 Swagbucks, 11.68 points on PrizeRebel, 547 points on Points2Shop (Haven't been on it in awhile), and 6.51 points on Rewards1.

I now have 344 Swagbucks, and 14 points on PrizeRebel. *NEW SITE GOING TO BE ADDED TO THE LIST SOON*

Just ordered another $5 Amazon Card from PR! PR is also having Bonus Weekends for the whole month of October again, which means that if you complete 15 offers from today to tomorrow, you get an extra 2 points! Sign up for PrizeRebel now!

Just about $0.62 away from another $5 Amazon Card! I am also about 340 Swag Bucks away from another Amazon Card!

The 2 points from Bonus Weekends has been awarded! I also saved enough to get $10 worth of Amazon Cards from PR, and $5 from Rewards1.

bread's done
Back