Stop paying for video games and get them for FREE instead! Easy, fast, and effortless ways to get games fast! +Amazon Cards and more!

Bump.  Just got a $25 Amazon card from Swagbucks and currently have almost 1000 SB in my account.  I've also got a little over $10 worth of points in PrizeRebel that I'm just holding onto. 

This Passive Strategy works too. 

Strategy for Passive Income Online

[SIZE=large]My strategy for nearly total passive online income is a 4 part strategy. The 4 parts are: EarnHoneyPerk TVEbesucher, and Bing Rewards.[/SIZE]

[SIZE=large]EarnHoney - A site that allows you to run videos/ads 24 hours a day to earn "Honey Dollars" (HD) Which can be cashed out into Amazon gift cards or direct cash via Paypal. This can be run on an unlimited number of devices and with multiple tabs per device. The only catch is that you can only make as much money as there are ads to show. At times the site does go dry, but other times it is easy honey (See what I did there). Max earnings is 100 HD per hour or 1 dollar per hour, so $24 per day, but to do that would require 5+ devices with multiple tabs on each one, but certainly possible. EarnHoney.com[/SIZE]

[SIZE=large]Perk TV - Perk TV is a very established platform that is very polished. For Passive income running the videos is the way to go. However, the site also offers games, surveys, and various other means to earn points. This site is very consistent for 5-10 dollars per day of passive income. Payout can be through a ton of gift cards options (Amazon, Walmart, Target, all kinds) Also Paypal, but cash out is at a premium for that. Nobody knows for sure, no really look through the entire Internet and nobody will be able to tell you, but a good rule of thumb is to run no more than 5 devices at a time with Perk TV and to not accumulate more than 15,000 points (15 dollars) per day. Rumor is that exceeding those numbers could result in a ban. The good thing about Perk is that it can be run via an app, so running it on cheap cell phones or tablets is the preferred method to cut down on energy costs. Perk.com[/SIZE]

[SIZE=large]Ebesucher - While not as high an earner as the two sites above, it is still a very non intrusive way to earn $5 per month per device you run with it (One device per IP address, I will let you use your imagination on how to get around that formality). Basically once you sign up you have a tab open on your browser that will automatically jump to various web pages to generate traffic for those pages. The really neat thing about this site is that instead of cashing out in a traditional sense through Paypal (which you can do) You can instead use your points to have your site added to the traffic exchange. So if you have a website you want to promote this is great way to drive some traffic to it. Personally that is more valuable to me then the $5 per month. ebesucher.com[/SIZE]

[SIZE=large]Bing Rewards - While technically not passive (since you do conduct web searches to get points) It is very easy to incorporate into your daily routing. Basically, you can get paid around 30 cents a day to search through Bing rather than Google. That is pretty much all there is to this. There are various cash out options, most notably Amazon gift cards and Microsoft/Xbox cards. Incorporating this into your routine can bring in close to $10 in gift cards a month, not bad. bing.com/rewards[/SIZE]

[SIZE=large]So there you have it, my 4 pillar strategy to passive income. Set up and execution time for all 4 things is less than 5 minutes a day. So just to recap. [/SIZE][SIZE=large]EarnHoney and Perk TV can both provide $5-10 dollars a day easily depending on the amount of devices you run with themEbesucher and Bing Rewards bring n about 25 - 50 cents per day. Monthly this comes out to around $15.75 per day/$472.50 per month/$5,650 per year Results will vary based on amount and quality of devices, but this is overall a pretty conservative estimate. And again, this is not a scam boys and girls, this is just regular people like you and I getting a piece of the giant advertising money pie. [/SIZE]

Bump, haven't checked my balances on these websites for awhile so I just cashed out about $65 the other day that I had saved up.  Sign up and get a few extra bucks to spend for Cyber Monday tomorrow!

bread's done
Back