Stop RAPING Resident Evil!!!

SMMM

CAGiversary!
Feedback
35 (100%)
weskerka0.png

From Resident Evil: Extinction. WTF is that? A comb-over? Dear god. Also, looks like Alice, a character that shouldn't have existed in the first place, has crazy psychic powers now..great, looks like she'll be blowing up zombie heads with her mind now...

Really, stop.

In a perfect world, this series would get a "Batman Begins"-type do-over.

[quote name='Kaijufan']I hope the fourth movie is a reboot based on Resident Evil 4.[/QUOTE]

It wouldn't work without the background information provided by RE2, which in turn relied on some background info from RE1. So, unless you want some cheap, poorly inserted flashbacks within flashbacks, it wouldn't work.

What I would do is make one based off of RE1(The remake, so the Trevor story and all that would be included) with some references from RE0. I'd switch back and forth between Chris and Jill until everyone meets up at the end. Second movie, I'd probably combine RE2 and RE3. Start with Jill, switch over to Leon/Clair(whom in turn would switch around a bit), end with Jill. As for Code Veronica, that may just be ignored, or hinted at at the end of the second movie or the beginning of the third(which would THEN be based off of RE4).

[quote name='SMMM']It wouldn't work without the background information provided by RE2, which in turn relied on some background info from RE1. So, unless you want some cheap, poorly inserted flashbacks within flashbacks, it wouldn't work.

What I would do is make one based off of RE1(The remake, so the Trevor story and all that would be included) with some references from RE0. I'd switch back and forth between Chris and Jill until everyone meets up at the end. Second movie, I'd probably combine RE2 and RE3. Start with Jill, switch over to Leon/Clair(whom in turn would switch around a bit), end with Jill. As for Code Veronica, that may just be ignored, or hinted at at the end of the second movie or the beginning of the third(which would THEN be based off of RE4).[/QUOTE]
i just wouldnt make a movie about a game that was great at mimicking the suspense and cliches of the zombie horror genre

[quote name='AlbinoNinja']i just wouldnt make a movie about a game that was great at mimicking the suspense and cliches of the zombie horror genre[/QUOTE]

There's a lot more to the series than just the zombies(which most people can't seem to get passed, even after RE4 was released). The characters, plot, and the other monsters have always been favorites of mine.

[quote name='SMMM']It wouldn't work without the background information provided by RE2, which in turn relied on some background info from RE1. So, unless you want some cheap, poorly inserted flashbacks within flashbacks, it wouldn't work.

What I would do is make one based off of RE1(The remake, so the Trevor story and all that would be included) with some references from RE0. I'd switch back and forth between Chris and Jill until everyone meets up at the end. Second movie, I'd probably combine RE2 and RE3. Start with Jill, switch over to Leon/Clair(whom in turn would switch around a bit), end with Jill. As for Code Veronica, that may just be ignored, or hinted at at the end of the second movie or the beginning of the third(which would THEN be based off of RE4).[/QUOTE]

so you want 4 more of these damn movies made? They honestly could make RE4 seperately, and just take out some Umbrella crap. Hell they could get one of the Bush twins to be cast as Ashley, as long as she equiped balistics though

[quote name='Ikohn4ever']so you want 4 more of these damn movies made? They honestly could make RE4 seperately, and just take out some Umbrella crap. Hell they could get one of the Bush twins to be cast as Ashley, as long as she equiped balistics though[/QUOTE]

1. I said 3 movies
- RE1(based on REmake) with a few RE0 references
- RE2/RE3 hybrid (would be long, but quite good if done right)
- RE4

2. Like I said, a good "Batman Begins"-type do-over would be my dream. Batman had 4 movies before he was remaked faithfully, and a sequal to that is already in the works.

2. No, they couldn't make RE4 sperately, at least not faithfully(in which case, just screw it). Leon would just be some random agent instead of the fragile, drunken and depressed ex-rookie cop turned anti-Umbrella activist turned government agent. Plus, any information of his past-relations with Ada wouldn't be there.

Raping RE? The series is built on a foundation of Master of Unlocking, people. It's not a great masterpiece.

All this RE talk makes me want to replay 2.

Resident Evil is an excellent B-movie style game series.

The films disgrace even the voice acting of RE1.

[quote name='SMMM']
weskerka0.png

From Resident Evil: Extinction. WTF is that? A comb-over? Dear god.

Really, stop.

In a perfect world, this series would get a "Batman Begins"-type do-over.[/QUOTE]

Don't tell me Adam Sessler for X-play is in the movie now :(

[quote name='SMMM']
weskerka0.png

From Resident Evil: Extinction. WTF is that? A comb-over? Dear god.

Really, stop.

In a perfect world, this series would get a "Batman Begins"-type do-over.[/QUOTE]

Yep saw that last night on GameHead on spike tv.... yep we are in trouble now.
If you noticed with the interviews with Mila and Paul, one said it takes place 3 years later, and the other said 5 years later... then the director said something about world is overrun by zombies.... OOOOOOOOOKKKKKKKKKKKK.......

Its a no win situation then...how the fuck are you going to stop that?

and for those who saw that lab scene.... thats where suppositly the Tyrant and Alice duke it out

hmmm Crows...this should be intresting.....

[quote name='SMMM']Leon would just be some random agent instead of the fragile, drunken and depressed [/QUOTE]

I dont remember him being any of these things, did you unlock Emo Leon or something from the Mercenaries game?

[quote name='Ikohn4ever']I dont remember him being any of these things, did you unlock Emo Leon or something from the Mercenaries game?[/QUOTE]

Leon did look a little Emoish in RE4.

[quote name='Ikohn4ever']I dont remember him being any of these things, did you unlock Emo Leon or something from the Mercenaries game?[/QUOTE]

It's in the official storyline that he spent the night before in a hotel room getting drunk over a breakup with his girlfriend, then came back to Raccoon City a day late for his first day on the job. If he had actually shown up on time, he would've been killed along with the other cops at the start of the outbreak.

Plus, he isn't nearly as confident in himself in RE2 as he is in RE4.

[quote name='SMMM']It's in the official storyline that he spent the night before in a hotel room getting drunk over a breakup with his girlfriend, then came back to Raccoon City a day late for his first day on the job. If he had actually shown up on time, he would've been killed along with the other cops at the start of the outbreak.[/QUOTE]

ahh you were talking about 2, in the previous post you were talking about 4 and mention these character traits

Yo, Yo, Yo, if you're a commoner or president,
Ya'll really gotta play the game where the evil is resident.
Whether in hidden village by a lake...
or in the middle of a massive Outbreak,
Load up your weapons and blow the head off a zombie,
kill em with impunity, be all that you can be...
If you can past the zombie's odor rank,
or the fact that your character controls like a tank...
You'll be one happy camper listening to your glock ring,
owning all the undead with your "Master of Unlocking".

Oops. You said "raping". Nevermind.

[quote name='Dead of Knight']Is that Wesker? If so, someone please send me a gun priority mail w/DC so I can shoot myself.[/QUOTE]

yep thats Wesker alright............ :( bet you someone in that scene is going to make a crack comment..."Hey Al why do you wear those stupid sunglasses indoors all the time?"

[quote name='ITDEFX']yep thats Wesker alright............ :( bet you someone in that scene is going to make a crack comment..."Hey Al why do you wear those stupid sunglasses indoors all the time?"[/QUOTE]

Is this confirmed? I demand a link confirming that that's Wesker before I get a gun to shoot myself.

Oh lord. They're making another movie! The second one sucked so hopfully the third one will actually stick to the game.

[quote name='ChubbyChase']Oh lord. They're making another movie! The second one sucked so hopfully the third one will actually stick to the game.[/QUOTE]

Don't hold your breath.

From imdb:
"Plot Outline: Survivors of the Raccoon City catastrophe travel across the Nevada desert, hoping to make it to Alaska. Alice (Jovovich) joins the caravan and their fight against the evil Umbrella Corp. "

That doesn't even make sense.

[quote name='Dead of Knight']Don't hold your breath.

From imdb:
"Plot Outline: Survivors of the Raccoon City catastrophe travel across the Nevada desert, hoping to make it to Alaska. Alice (Jovovich) joins the caravan and their fight against the evil Umbrella Corp. "

That doesn't even make sense.[/quote]

Well, it's good to dream.

I hate Milla Jovovich and her stupid Alice character... she's an ugly talentless person.

They need to get the person who played Jill to come back.

[quote name='Roufuss']I hate Milla Jovovich and her stupid Alice character... she's an ugly talentless person.

They need to get the person who played Jill to come back.[/QUOTE]

Not gonna happen. Milla is married to the writer/director of the two previous ones.

[quote name='Ikohn4ever']ahh you were talking about 2, in the previous post you were talking about 4 and mention these character traits[/QUOTE]

You or someone else said Resi4 would work well on its own, when it wouldn't because half of Leon's character, development, and background would be gone. That's what I meant.

[quote name='Moxio']I don't understand the OP.[/QUOTE]

What don't you understand?

[quote name='Roufuss']I hate Milla Jovovich and her stupid Alice character... she's an ugly talentless person.
[/QUOTE]

She actually acted really well in an independant called "Dummy". I love that movie, and mostly because of her character. Everything else...yeah, ugly talentless person sums her up.

Great...another RE movie, I hate them oh so much. But from the list of characters I read, it sounds like it "could" be good. Lisa Trevor scares me and James Marcus died >_>

[quote name='Riyonuk']Great...another RE movie, I hate them oh so much. But from the list of characters I read, it sounds like it "could" be good. Lisa Trevor scares me and James Marcus died >_>[/QUOTE]

Where does it mention Marcus or Lisa?

[quote name='SMMM']You or someone else said Resi4 would work well on its own, when it wouldn't because half of Leon's character, development, and background would be gone. That's what I meant.[/QUOTE]

yeah that was me, but no one remembers that shit, i barely remember what happened in Racoon City in 2, and I have beat the game., and I had no clue about the gf or the booze. It really has no bearing on the character in 4 besides hes dealt with the craziness before.

[quote name='JSweeney']Yo, Yo, Yo, if you're a commoner or president,
Ya'll really gotta play the game where the evil is resident.
Whether in hidden village by a lake...
or in the middle of a massive Outbreak,
Load up your weapons and blow the head off a zombie,
kill em with impunity, be all that you can be...
If you can past the zombie's odor rank,
or the fact that your character controls like a tank...
You'll be one happy camper listening to your glock ring,
owning all the undead with your "Master of Unlocking".

Oops. You said "raping". Nevermind.[/QUOTE]aw hell yah check it out...

yo I walk thru the doors with more time than loading
ammo's getting low man I gotta start reloading
the zombies on my ass sun I got no time for loafing
dude's skin is hella dry, gotta get him lotion

[quote name='Ikohn4ever']
untitledxf6.png
[/QUOTE]

what the hell did kurono die?!?!

I havent read in so long....

last thing I remember was Izumi killed a bunch of fools at the subway or something...

If Anderson really fucks up RE:E, I will have NO DOUBT in my mind that Castlevania will be fucked up because of him...NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

In that interview he said it would be the first meeting between Simon and Dracula...........ooooooooooooooooookkkkkkkkkkkkkk..... Simon WASN'T the first Belmont to against Dracula...

[quote name='Dead of Knight']Oh god, "Claire" doesn't look AT ALL like Claire! (see wiki) And that fucker in the OP is Wesker.... I think I might need two guns now.[/QUOTE]

in the interview they said Claire is a redhead....... hmm i dunno..she looks good as a brunette
Claire-Redfield-re2_render.jpg

and yep its Wesker... now word is Olvera and Jill DIE in the movie :whistle2:O NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

[quote name='Dead of Knight']Oh god, "Claire" doesn't look AT ALL like Claire! (see wiki) And that fucker in the OP is Wesker.... I think I might need two guns now.[/QUOTE]

Who gives a shit if she doesn't really look like Claire, she's being played by Ali Larter... :drool:

WTF!?

According to Ashanti's website: "Ashanti will play the character of Betty, a paramedic who is a true angel of Mercy. Betty is a former member of the Chicago Airborne Ambulance and she is in charge of caring for members in the caravan who have been wounded in combat."

This has escalated to raw beastiality rape rather then just regular fucking things up rape

[quote name='ITDEFX']in the interview they said Claire is a redhead....... hmm i dunno..she looks good as a brunette

and yep its Wesker... now word is Olvera and Jill DIE in the movie :whistle2:O NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO[/QUOTE]

In the pic on the wiki that was kindly linked to in this topic, she looks like she has light brunette hair in the film, and looks basically nothing like Claire. Thanks, Paul Anderson. You're a fucking moron, screwing up two characters from the main series already... and the film isn't due to be released for over a year. At least Carlos and Jill in the second film were pretty decent matches to the original characters.

And Ashanti being in the film just adds to the suckage. I'm thinking of boycotting the movie already.

[quote name='RedvsBlue']Ashanti now too?!?!? The hot women factor of this movie is amazing...[/QUOTE]

And the craptastic actor factor of this movie is also amazing....

[quote name='Dead of Knight']And the craptastic actor factor of this movie is also amazing....[/QUOTE]

And you were expecting oscar-calibur acting from a video game movie?

Why do you even watch movies really? You seem to bitch about every single movie in all the movie-related threads on here. Are there any movies that you like? Did you have a failed acting career that's caused you to be bitter toward all of Hollywood?

[quote name='RedvsBlue']And you were expecting oscar-calibur acting from a video game movie?

Why do you even watch movies really? You seem to bitch about every single movie in all the movie-related threads on here. Are there any movies that you like? Did you have a failed acting career that's caused you to be bitter toward all of Hollywood?[/QUOTE]

Hollywood is pretty shitty right now if you hadn't noticed

[quote name='RedvsBlue']And you were expecting oscar-calibur acting from a video game movie?

Why do you even watch movies really? You seem to bitch about every single movie in all the movie-related threads on here. Are there any movies that you like? Did you have a failed acting career that's caused you to be bitter toward all of Hollywood?[/QUOTE]

Wow, you're an idiot. Let me list some of the films I enjoyed that came out this year: V for Vendetta, Over the Hedge, Clerks 2, X-Men 3, Ice Age 2, Curious George.... You're just a troll. I saw both RE films, and I actually liked the second one better than the first (probably because Jill, Carlos, and Tyrant were in it). Carlos and Jill were at least somewhat faithful to their videogame renditions, unlike the Claire and Wesker of this film. I would write more, but I have to catch a flight and I don't have time to elaborate much.

bread's done
Back