Store in Brooklyn NY selling 3G Vita bundles for 249.99

[quote name='Smashbro29']http://www.cheapassgamer.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=50

Does no one read the regional forum? I almost wish I didn't get a Vita earlier![/QUOTE]

Nah, to be honest, I don't think many people read the regional forums.

[quote name='confoosious']you started a thread to point someone to the regional forums?[/QUOTE]

Probably didn't handle it as well as I should have but its all there!

[quote name='Smashbro29'] I almost wish I didn't get a Vita earlier![/QUOTE]

isn't that no.1 rule of being a CAG. Don't buy on release.

[quote name='ijustw1n']isn't that no.1 rule of being a CAG. Don't buy on release.[/QUOTE]

It's a minor loss really, I bought from the forbidden site. My only gripe is the points lost because I paid about the same.

I don't live there but I would imagine NYC is densely populated enough that you could find free Wifi everywhere you went.

I have to question why you've been here since 2009 and your link doesn't get automatically parsed...seems like a more pressing matter than the regional PSwtfever. :lol:

[quote name='Smashbro29']http://www.cheapassgamer.com/forums/showthread.php?t=318481

Does no one read the regional forum? I almost wish I didn't get a Vita earlier![/QUOTE]

Your post doesn't even include an address or anything.... vague descriptions of a store that buys gold is pretty common in NY.

Whether you bought it or NOT!!!!!!!.......I want to see a fucking RECEIPT:evil:!!!!!! I am ENTITLED to see the receipt OR ELSE!!!!!!!!! :bomb:

[quote name='100xp']I'm going to check that place tomorrow and I'll post my findings.[/QUOTE]

Yes, tell us if the girls are hot.

[quote name='100xp']I'm going to check that place tomorrow and I'll post my findings.[/QUOTE]

I just saw them in the window saw the sticker and thought "finally a way to give back to the cheapass people".

3G is pretty useless in general. The speeds aren't amazing, and even IN New York, I can't say I had the most wonderful time with it.

[quote name='Smashbro29']I just saw them in the window saw the sticker and thought "finally a way to give back to the cheapass people".[/QUOTE]

the cheapass ppl. haha.

so it's basically a russian cellphone boutique/shop. they happen to buy gold as well, but most shops nowadays do whatever they can to bring in more profit.

the price for the 3G vita bundles are $249.99 there's 2 in the window. my guess is the reduced price is to hook new customers in hopes they will return for vita games and accessories and/or cellphone stuff.

if you're comfortable buying a vita from this place, you'll save about $50, you can probably haggle w/cash and avoid taxes. the other option is to go to say BB and pay $60+ more (w/taxes) and feel confident that you got it from a major retailer w/a reputable return policy.

to each their own, but it's legit as far as I can tell.

[quote name='whitereflection']Yeah, but you'll need a receipt for any warranty service.[/QUOTE]

like most eletronics you can/should probably fill out and register your product. i know xbox had a mail in card to fill out and nintendo had something similar which extended your warranty if you filled it out online.

bread's done
Back