Stormrise (360) $19.90 at Target

Surprise, Surprise.... got the message on this oreder too:

Please note: At least one item in your order does not yet have a price. We'll e-mail you once it's announced by the publisher. (Don't worry--we won't ship until you approve the price.)

[quote name='onapartyrock']Surprise, Surprise.... got the message on this oreder too:[/quote]
Grrreat! I think this is an "intentional mistake" like Wal-Mart made months ago year- to try and gauge interest in specific titles.

Oh well I ordered this, X-Blades and Hei$t

It's pretty obvious that Target added a bunch of new SKUs to their system today and put placeholder prices. I don't know why you guys are even bothering..

[quote name='Scorch']It's pretty obvious that Target added a bunch of new SKUs to their system today and put placeholder prices. I don't know why you guys are even bothering..[/QUOTE]
For the apology coupons, of course.

[quote name='mxpowar']For the apology coupons, of course.[/quote]
Yes, Wal-Mart sent me one for every individual pre-order last time; it made for nice discounts.

I hate to bring this thread back up even though it is dead, but has anyone gotten a confirmation email or even been charged yet?

Considering Sega's recent releases (Sonic Unleashed and Golden Axe: Beast Rider), I'd say 20 bucks is a solid starting price for their next title.

[quote name='jaydepps']I hate to bring this thread back up even though it is dead, but has anyone gotten a confirmation email or even been charged yet?[/QUOTE]
I received a confirmation e-mail when I ordered this along with X-Blades and Heist. You know, these games look low-budget enough that these might actually turn out to be real prices, but somehow I doubt that.

bread's done
Back