storms are different to me now...

bruce_pwns_j00

CAGiversary!
I saw the day after tomorrow today. I know the stuff in the movie will never happen because scientists proved it but for some reason it make me feel different. When i heard bout the storms post before i knew it i had it open and was reading it. Also we had a burst of thunder n i was like at the window the seocnd i heard it. I dont know why. I just look at storms in a whole different way now.

Ah I see.

Yeah, nature's pretty amazing. I myself am baffled by space and black holes. The knowledge we can gain is limitless.

so what exactly happened in the movie? a huge ass wave came in and destroyed alot of shit?

i was watching a show on TLC that actually said this could happen. they said we've had some reeally huge ass waves before, in the B.C. times. i think the show was called Mega Tsunami's... basically when part of an island breaks off and goes into the ocean, it causes a huge ass wave. what causes the pieces to break off is like.. earthquakes and stuff and shifts in tetonic plates. On the show, they said that there was one island, were about 50% of the island is slowly sinking and breakin apart. but they did say that it would take over 100 more years for it to fully break off.

so it actually can happen... and more than lively it will, but we wont see it.

Actually a tsunami is a real threat to the residents of Japan, and has happened in the recent past (not in the "BC times"). An earthquake on the other side of the ocean has the potential(pun intended) to create a wave of gigantic proportions that could devastate their island.

shit...

theres a tornado southeast of my town moving northwest towards my town... and it should be here in about 1-2 minutes...

For me it was just pure luck. Last monday i had my computer on and the power went off TWICE. Just plugged it back in each time and booted up perfectly. God was I lucky.

the tornado is supposedly in or above our city....

the storm supposedly has ruthless rotation in it

[quote name='Cracka']wont a serge protector protect from that?[/quote]

What does Bronson Pinchot have to do with any of this?

TWENTY AMERICAN DOLLARS TO THE PERSON WHO GETS THE REFERENCE*

*will not actually give twenty american dollars

Cracka where are you at. Southern Indiana and parts of KY had some bad storms last night with a few tornadoes. I had camera and video recorder in hand but saw nothing other than strong winds

[quote name='PsyClerk'][quote name='Cracka']wont a serge protector protect from that?[/quote]

What does Bronson Pinchot have to do with any of this?

TWENTY AMERICAN DOLLARS TO THE PERSON WHO GETS THE REFERENCE*

*will not actually give twenty american dollars[/quote]

Beverly HIlls Cop (Serge) Where is my 20 Canadian Dollars?

Hey, I didn't say I would be giving out cash. Next time someone gives you $20, you can rest assured you have your reward.

Now did you know that off the top of your head, or did we cheat by watching VH1?

I'm back.. I MADE IT! YAY

i believe the tornado didnt touch down in my town, the storm was just rotating really fast.

[quote name='PsyClerk']Hey, I didn't say I would be giving out cash. Next time someone gives you $20, you can rest assured you have your reward.

Now did you know that off the top of your head, or did we cheat by watching VH1?[/quote]

Damn you figured it out, when I saw the question I quick ran to my tv and started watching vh1 hoping the answer would come on eventually. Ah well, I guess I dont deserve the 20 now anyway.

bread's done
Back